Chapter 1- GoF

"Oh no no no my Lord Voldemort. I only meant... perhaps if we were to do it without the boy..." Wormtail wanders.

"NO! The boy is everything, it cannot be done without him and it WILL be done exactly as I say," Voldemort says.

"I will not disappoint you, my lord," an unknown voice speaks.

"Good. First, gather our old comrades. Send them a sign." A snake slithers in past an old man listening in and goes into the room.

"Nagini tells me the old caretaker is standing outside the door," Voldemort smirks. Wormtail stands in the doorway and looks at the old man. The old man looks terrified.

"Step aside so I can give our guest a proper greeting." A loud spell is cast and Harry jolts awake.

"Harry!" Hermione says alarmed. Harry is flustered and still panicking. "Are you alright?" She asks concerned for her friend.

"Hermione. Bad dream. When did you get here?" Harry asks putting his glasses on.

"Just now. You?" Hermione replies.

"Last night." He responds. Hermione walks over to Ron bed.

"Wake up. Wake up, Ronald!" She says loudly shaking him.

"Bloody hell."

"Honestly. Get dressed, and don't go back to sleep. Come on Ron! Your mother says breakfast's ready," she rolls her eyes at Ron's laziness.

Hermione leaves the room and goes into hers which she will be sharing. Ron and Harry get dressed. Ron makes his way downstairs. After Elizabeth greets Harry good morning they both follow.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone shouts. Everyone being: Molly, Arthur, Hermione, Ginny, Fred, George and Dave. Harry smiles happily while Elizabeth smiles slightly. Dave seems to notice this. "I know she's not here physically but she will always be with you in here," he says pointing to his heart. She nods.

Harry and Elizabeth open their presents. It came to the last two. "Harry you first!" Elizabeth insists. He opens the envelope and pulls out a ticket. "A ticket to the Quidditch World Cup?!" Arthur nods. "Woah!" Harry thanks them and turns to Elizabeth. "Your turn,"

She opens the small presents and gasps. Tears come to her eyes. "What is it?" Harry asks worriedly.

"It's my aunt's ring," she says sobbing happily.

"She wanted you to have it," Dave says.

She kisses the ring and slides it on her finger. "Thank you!" She says to Dave hugging him tightly. "Any word from Remus?" She asks.

"No," Dave says sadly. Just on queue a voice from behind Dave asks "Did I hear my name?" Elizabeth's head looks up and she pulls back from Dave.

"Remus!" Liz exclaims. She gently hugs him.

"What's wrong? You normally bear tackle me," Remus says.

"Nothing, but the full moon was yesterday. I don't want to hurt you," she responds. Remus raises an eyebrow.

"I- You revised the cycle for me?" Elizabeth nods and hugs him again. "Happy birthday!"

"Thank you," she says.

"Now, both of you have gifts. Harry," he gives Harry a present and he opens it immediately.

"It's mum and dad from Sirius!" Harry happily says.

"Elizabeth," he hands her the present. She opens it carefully. "Remus it's beautiful! I love it, thank you!" She hugs him again. (The love between a godfather and his goddaughter is forever)

 (The love between a godfather and his goddaughter is forever)

(The J is an E)