Chapter 2- CoS

They arrived back at the Burrow only to be greeted by Molly screaming at Ron and the twins. "Where have you been?! Oh, hello Harry, dear how lovely it is to see you. Beds empty! No note! Car was gone! You could have died, you could've been seen!"

"They were starving him, mum. They put bars on his window!" Ron argues.

"Well, you'd hope I don't put bars on your window Ronald Weasley!" Shouts Molly pointing and shaking her index finger at Ron who looks terrified. "Care for some breakfast, Harry?" She asks with a sudden change of tone. Harry nods hungrily. Footsteps came from the stairs. "Harry!" Elizabeth's voice came. She runs and hugs him. Harry loses his balance but quickly regains it. He hugs her back tightly.

Harry and Elizabeth walk into the kitchen and sit down. "Mornin' Weasleys! And of course Potter," Arthur says coming through the door. "What a night!" Arthur continues. "Nine raids! Nine!" Harry furrows his eyebrows.

"Arthur works in the Ministry," Liz explains quietly. Arthur sits at the table and looks around.

"And who are you?" He asks Harry after a pause.

"Oh, sorry sir, I'm Harry, Harry Potter," Harry replies. Arthur smiles widely.

"Good lord are you really? Ron's told me all about you! When did you get here?"

"This morning," Molly answered. "Your sons drove that enchanted car of yours to Surrey and back last night," Molly adds.

"Did you really?" Arthur asked excitedly. Molly wacks him slightly around the arm with a towel. "I mean, that was very wrong indeed kids. Very wrong of you," he acts ashamed but there was a twinkle in his eyes. Elizabeth giggles slightly.

"Now, Harry, you know all about muggles. Tell me, what exactly is the function of a rubber duck?" Arthur asks. Harry stutters as he answers but the was a squawk from outside.

"Oh, mails here!" Molly says. The owl doesn't stop at the window instead it flies into the window. Everyone winced slightly.

"Elizabeth dear, would you mind getting him?" Elizabeth nods and hops off her chair. She opens the window and Errol comes in. "It's our Hogwarts letters. Your's too Harry!" She hands them out. When she reaches Percy she gives him a slight smile and whispers "Well done Percy," knowing that he got Prefect. He smiles back. She sits down and opens her letter.

"Dumbledore never seems to miss anything," Arthur says.

"Well, there's only one place to get it. Diagon Alley!" Molly says with a twinkle in her eye.

"This won't come cheap mum," Fred says.

"Yeah, the spell books alone are pretty expensive!" George says.

"We'll manage!"