Chapter 16- GoF

Harry lifts the golden egg, people around him cheer. The Weasly twins sit Harry on their shoulders. "We knew you wouldn't die, Harry," says George.

"Lose a leg," Fred adds.

"Or an arm," George continues.

"Pack it in altogether," says Fred.

"NEVER!" They say in unison.

"Go on Harry, what's the clue?" Seamus says in his Irish accent. Seamus hands Harry the golden egg.

"Who wants me to open it?" He asks. Everyone in the room cheered. "You want me
to open it?" They cheered again. He opens the egg and a loud horrific screech comes out, he closes it again.

"What the bloody hell was that?" Ron says from the doorway.

"Alright everyone, go back to your knitting. This is gonna be uncomfortable enough without all you nosey sods listening in," Fred says.

"I reckon you'd have to be barking mad to put your own name in the goblet of fire," Ron says.

"Caught on, have you? Took you long enough," Harry says placing the golden egg on the table.

"Wasn't just me who thought you'd done it. Everyone was saying it behind your back," Ron defends.

"Brilliant. That makes me feel loads better."

"At least I warned you about the dragons."

"Hagrid warned me about the dragons."

Oh no no, I did. Don't you remember? I told Hermione to tell you that Seamus told me that Parvati told Dean that Hagrid was looking for you. Seamus never actually told me anything, so it was really me all along. I thought you'd be alright, you know after you figured that out."

"Who could possibly figure that out? That's completely mental."

"Yeah it is, isn't it? Suppose I was a bit distraught." He says smirking.

"Boys," Elizabeth greets with Hermione. Elizabeth walks up to Harry and hugs him.

"I'm glad your okay, I was so scared, well done though," she whispers.

"You too can catch up. I'm going to congratulate Cedric and Fleur," Elizabeth says pulling back.

"What about Viktor?" Ron asks dreamily. Elizabeth giggles.

"I already congratulated him."