Chapter 7- GoF

Older students are placing their names into the flame and others
are applauding, Cedric is one of them. "Eternal glory, be brilliant, wouldn't it? In three years from now, we'll be old enough to be chosen," Ron says.

"Yeah well rather you than me," Harry jokes. The twins come in cheering.

"Thank you, thank you, well lads we've done it," George says.

"Cooked it up just this morning," Fred adds. Elizabeth and Hermione look at each other and shook their heads. "It's not going to work," they both say.

"Oh yeah? And why's that Granger, Potter?" Fred asks.

"You see this? This is an age line. Dumbledore drew it himself," Hermione says rolling her eyes.

"So?" Fred asks. Elizabeth scoffs.

"So a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by something pathetically dimwitted such as an age potion," Elizabeth explains.

"That's why it's so brilliant-" George starts.

"Because it's so pathetically dimwitted," Fred finishes.

"Ready Fred?" George asks. Fred nods and asks him if he's ready, George also nods. They jump inside the age line and cheer. They put their names in the flame and do a high-five. The flame fires up and they're flung across the room onto the floor. When they get up they have full heads of grey hair and beards.

"You said!"

"No, you said!"

They roll around fighting on the floor and the crowd cheer. The room suddenly becomes silent as Viktor Krum walks in and puts his name in the flame. He looks at Hermione and she smiles.

The girl who died Harry Potter's Twin Sisterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें