Chapter 4- GoF

Harry, Ron, Lupin, Hermione and Elizabeth are seated on a train

Harry, Ron, Lupin, Hermione and Elizabeth are seated on a train. Elizabeth sits next to Lupin asleep. A voice calls out. "Anything from the trolley? Anything from the trolley?" The woman appears at their door. "Anything from the trolley dears?"

"Packet of drewbals and a liquorice wand," Ron says but he sees he doesn't have enough money. "On second thought just the drewbals."

"It's alright, I'll get it," Harry says. Ron shakes his head.

"Just the drewbals," Ron repeats. Cho Chan walks up to the trolley.

"Two pumpkin pasties please," she says. Harry and Cho look at each other and smile.

"Thank you," she turns around and walks back while Harry stares. "Anything for you dear?" The trolley lady asks.

"Oh no thank you I'm not hungry." Harry sits back down as Elizabeth jumps awake.

"Are you okay?" Lupin asks. She nods.

"Just a weird dream."

"This is horrible, how can the ministry not know who conjured it. Isn't there any security or?" Hermione asks placing down the daily prophet.

"Loads according to Dad, that's what worried them so much. Happened right under their noses," Ron says.

"Can't they check Azkaban for missing prisoners?" Elizabeth asks. "I mean, if there is anyone missing from when they last check they can start a search for them and then ask them," she adds. Hermione sees Harry holding his forehead.

"It's hurting again isn't it, your scar," Hermione asks.

"I'm fine," Harry mutters.

"You know Sirius will want to hear about this. What you saw at the world cup, and the dream," Hermione states.

"What dream?" Elizabeth and Lupin ask together.

"Voldemort killed someone who overheard them talking about something," Harry shortly explains.

Harry has written a letter, he marks Sirius Black on an envelope and gives it to an owl.