Chapter 1- OOTP

"Who are you? What do you want?" Cedric demands pointing his wand at Wormtail and the body of Voldemort

"Who are you? What do you want?" Cedric demands pointing his wand at Wormtail and the body of Voldemort. "Kill the spare," Voldemort hissed.

With the cast of a spell, Cedric is hit with a green light. "No!" Elizabeth screams. "Cedric! Not with me! You can't leave me!" Elizabeth sobs.

"Silence foolish girl!" Voldemort hissed. "There was no need for him."

"Elizabeth!"

"Elizabeth!"

Elizabeth jolts awake. "Elizabeth, hey it's okay," her uncle says. She moves over to where he is and buries her head into his chest. Her eyes were puffy from all the crying which was accompanied by the lack of sleep she had been getting. Elizabeth's sobs fill the room as her uncle rubs her back soothingly.

Once she had calmed down she spoke. "What time is it?"

"6 am." She sighed.

"Sorry," she mutters feeling guilty for waking him up once again in the morning.

"It's okay, last year was hell for you," he says calmly. "Is your trunk packed?" He asks. Elizabeth nods slightly confused as to why he asked his now.

"Get dressed, we're going to Sirius' place."

"Now?" Dave nods. "But it's 6 am, no one will be awake..." Elizabeth adds.

"I've told them we're on our way. We'll get there for 11. Harry will be here in the morning around 10ish and the Weasley's are already there." Dave and Elizabeth lived in the countryside so it was a long drive to Grimmauld Place especially when they don't have a flying car.

"What about Remus?"

"He's there too," Dave chuckles slightly. Dave leaves and lets Elizabeth get dressed.

She looks at the ring which is on her left ring finger. "I miss you," she whispers. She grabs her trunk and pulls it out of her room and in the hallway.