Chapter 4- PoA

The Four walk and step into a carriage. Elizabeth was still pale and Harry was getting worried. "Are you sure your okay?" Harry asks sitting next to Elizabeth. She nods. "Yeah, I just need some food." She lays her head on Harry's shoulder. She and the rest discuss the upcoming year and thoughts on Lupin.

"I think he'll be brilliant," Hermione says.

"You said that about Lockhart," Ron jokes. Hermione rolls her eyes playfully.

"Trust me, he'll be the best professor we've ever had," Elizabeth butts in while smiling.

------------------------------------------------------

The four walks into the castle but are stopped by McGonagall. "Potters and Miss Granger may I speak to you in my office please?" They all nodded. Ron walked into the Great Hall and sat next to his sister.

"Miss Granger, you first," McGonagall called out. Hermione walks in.

A few moments later, Hermione walks out with a smile. "You two can go in now, I'll see you in the Great Hall," Hermione beams. The twins walk into the office. "Professor Lupin told me about the incident on the train. Says you too were indisposed, is that correct?" McGonagall asks.

"Yeah but-" Harry says but it cut off by a knock at the door.

"Come in," McGonagall's voice called out. The door opens with Madam Pomfrey and a tray. She wheels it in.

"What happened?" She asks checking over Harry.

"Dementors Poppy," Poppy stops.

"What do they need? Sleep?" McGonagall asks.

"Just Chocolate!" Poppy replies.

"We've already had some, Professor Lupin gave us some," Harry mentions.

"I see we've found ourselves a Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher who knows his remedies," Poppy says approvingly. McGonagall nods in agreement.

"Now, miss Potter, you look pale," Elizabeth sighs.

"I know, I've been told. Twice. I just need food," Elizabeth protests. Poppy nods.

"Come straight to me if the food doesn't help," Elizabeth nods.

------------------------------------------------------

By the time they got to the Great Hall Elizabeth was still pale. She sat down next to Seamus and ate a bit of food. They had missed the sorting ceremony but Elizabeth couldn't care less. Seamus and Elizabeth talk for the rest of dinner.

When it was time to go to the dorms, Elizabeth stood up but due to her vision becoming blurry she sits back down. "Are you okay?" Seamus asks in his thick Irish accent. Elizabeth nods.

"Yeah, I just stood up too quick," Elizabeth says almost out of breath. She slowly stands up again and makes her way of the Hall. Until she falls. "Elizabeth! Help!" Seamus shouts. Elizabeth hears footsteps but they fade as she slips into darkness.