Chapter 3- DH

"I know what you're thinking," said Bill, "and I wondered that too, on the way back here, because they seemed to be expecting us didn't they? But Mudungus can't have betrayed us. They didn't know there would be seven Harrys, which confused them the moment we appeared, and in case you've forgotten, it was Mundungus who suggested that little bit of skullduggery. Why wouldn't he have told them the essential point? I think Dung panicked, it's as simple as that. He didn't want to come in the first place, but Mad-Eye made him, and You-Know-Who went straight for them: it was enough to make anyone panic."

"You-know-who acted exactly as Mad-Eye expected him to," sniffed Tonks, who was now sitting next to Elizabeth. "Mad-Eye said he'd expect the real Harry to be with the toughest, most skilled Aurors. He chased Mad-Eye first and when Mundungus gave them away, he switched to Kingsley..."

"Yes, and that is all very good," snapped Fleur, "But still it does not explain 'ow they knew were we moving 'Arry and Liz tonight does it? Somebody must 'ave been careless, somebody let slip ze date but not ze 'ole plan."

She glared around at them all, tear tracks still etched on her beautiful face, silently daring any of them to contradict her. Nobody did. The only sound to break the silence was that of Hagrid hiccoughing from behind his handkerchief. Harry glanced at Hagrid, who had just risked his life to save Harry', Hagrid, whom he loved, whom he trusted, who had once been tricked into giving Voldemort crucial information in exchange for a dragon's egg. 

"No," Harry said aloud, and they all looked at him, surprised: the Firewhiskey seemed to have amplified his voice. "I mean... if somebody made a mistake and let something slip, I know they didn't mean to do it. It's not their fault," he explained a little louder than he would have usually spoken. 

"Yeah, we've got to trust each other. We trust all of you, I don't think anyone in this room would ever sell us to Voldemort," Elizabeth agreed.