Chapter 7- DH

"I simply can't dance anymore," Elizabeth complained, slipping off her heels. "Neville's got looking for more butterbeer with Ron which is a bit odd and I've just seen Viktor string away from Luna's father, it looked like they'd been arguing..." she dropped her voice. "Harry, are you okay?"

Harry didn't know where to begin and it did not matter. At that moment, something large and silver came falling through the canopy over the dance floor. The lynx landed lightly in the middle of the astonished dancers. Elizabeth stood slowly, lightly pushing people to the side as she walked towards the lynx. Then the Patronus' mouth opened wide and spoke in the loud, deep voice of Kingsley Shaklebolt. 

"The ministry has fallen. Scrimgeour is dead. They are coming."

Elizabeth didn't care who she was surrounded by. She produced another red orb as soon as they started to get attacked. 

She shot at all the masked people

She shot at all the masked people. "Go!" she ordered to the guests who ran past her. 

Suddenly, an arm grabs her, and darkness surrounds her before she can react. It felt like she was being squeezed. 

"Where are we?" said Ron's voice. Elizabeth peeled her eyes open and let out a sigh of relief. 

"Tottenham Court Road," panted Hermione. "Walk, just walk, we need to find somewhere for you to change."

Elizabeth did what she asked, they half walked, half ran up the wide, dark streets. 

"Hermione, we haven't got anything to change into," Ron said as a woman giggled at the sight of him. 

"Why didn't I make sure I had the invisibility cloak with me?" said Harry, cursing at his own stupidity. "Last year I had it with me all the time and..."

"It's okay, I've got the cloak and clothes for all of us," said Hermione. "Just walk and act naturally...this will do." Hermione pulled them all into a dark alleyway. 

There was silence as the four changed into muggle clothes. "How the ruddy hell...?" Ron asked. 

"Undetectable extension charm," said Elizabeth in amazement. 

"Tricky, but I think I've done it okay; anyway, I managed to fit everything we need in here." She gave the fragile-looking bag a little shake and it echoed like a cargo hold as a number of heavy objects crashed inside. "Damn, that'll be the books... I had them stacked by subject...oh well... Harry, you'd better take the invisibility cloak." 

"When did you do all this?" Elizabeth asked. Hermione, Harry and Ron all looked at each other. "For a while then."

"Yeah... I've had the essentials for days." 

"You're amazing, you are," said Ron, handing her his bundled-up robes. 

"Thank you," said Hermione, managing a small smile as she pushed the robes into the bag. "Please, put the invisibility cloak on."