Chapter 2- GoF

"Where are we actually going?" Harry asks Ron.

"Don't know. Hey Dad! Where are we going?" Ron asks.

"Haven't the foggiest, keep up!" Arthur says. Cedric accompanied by a man comes into view.

"Arthur! It's about time son," the man says.

"Sorry, Amos. Some of us had a bit of a sleepy start," Arthur says glancing at Ron who looks down sheepishly.

"This is Amos Diggory, everyone, he works with me at the ministry. And this strapping young lad must be Cedric, am I right?"Arthur asks the brown-eyed boy.

"Yes sir," Cedric confirms.

"Merlin's beard, you must be Harry Potter," Amos gasps.

"Yes sir." An awkward silence surrounds them.

"This way," Amos says.

They to an old boot. They'll all told to hold on then let go as they float. Harry, Hermione and the young Weasleys crash to the ground with a thump. Arthur, Amos and Cedric come down more gracefully. Cedric kindly helps Harry up and he thanks him.

They walk across the field and we see there's a massive crowd gathered and cheering, tents are set up all over. "Well kids, welcome to the Quidditch World Cup!" Arthur says. They walk into the crowd, taking in the sights. Music is playing and people fly about overhead on brooms. They approach a small tent.

"Parting of the waves I think old chap, see you at the match," Amos waves. Amos and Cedric separate and walk off.

"Home sweet home," Arthur says softly. They enter the tent, the inside is many times bigger than the outside.

"Girls. Choose a bunk and unpack. Ron, get out of the kitchen we're all hungry."

"Yeah get out of the kitchen Ron!" The twins say as they put their feet on the table.

"Feet off the table," Arthur says pointing at the twins.

"Feet off the table," they repeat. They take their feet off the table and put them back on as soon as Arthur has walked past. Harry looks around the tent, smiling. "I love magic," he whispers.

The Weasleys, Hermione and Harry are finding their seats. "Blimey Dad, how far up ARE we?" Lucius and Draco walk below them.

"Well put it this way, if it rains... you'll be the first to know," Lucius says looking up.

"Father and I are in the minister's box, by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself," Draco boasts.

"Don't boast Draco. There's no need with these people," Lucius says snarkily.

The ceremonies begin. Balloons fly and fireworks go off.

"Come on up, take your seats. I told you these seats would be worth waiting for."

"It's the Irish!" Fred shouts. Five green and white figures fly through the air on their brooms leaving a coloured trail behind them. A glittering leprechaun appears in the sky and starts dancing. Everyone is excited.

"Here come the Bulgarians!" George says. Five red figures this time, one of them performs a stunt on his broom. One of them appears on the large screen. The crowd begins to chant 'Krum, Krum, Krum'.

"Krum!!" The Weasley's shout. Viktor waves to the crowd.

"Good evening! It gives me great pleasure to welcome each and every one of you to the final of the 422nd Quidditch World Cup. Let the match begin!" The announcer speaks.