Chapter 10- HBP

Six months passed. Harry helped Dumbledore search for a Horcrux. Sirius was updated weekly on Harry. Lupin updated Neville and Dumbledore on Elizabeth, weekly. 

"Elizabeth! Elizabeth." Tonks shook her awake. "Come on." 

"Where are we going?" Elizabeth asked as she followed Tonks downstairs. 

"Hogwarts is under attack, Dumbledore's dead." Elizabeth stopped in her tracks. 

"What?" 

When Sirius, Tonks, Lupin, and Elizabeth arrived at Hogwarts, they could see the great hall windows were smashed and Mcgonagall, Harry, and some other Professors were fighting the odd few death eaters who stayed. Harry fought Greyback in revenge for Elizabeth and Remus. 

"Pertrificus Totalus!" 

Harry felt Greyback collapse against him, with a stupendous effort he pushed the werewolf off and onto the floor as a jet of green light came flying towards him; he ducked and ran, head first, into the fight. 

Ginny was locked in combat with Amycus. He giggled while throwing hex after hex. "Crucio-Crucio- you can't dance forever pretty,"

"Impedimenta!"

Alecto sprinted down the hall, her brother following. Harry launched himself after them. Elizabeth went to follow but saw someone laying on the ground who looked familiar. With the worst coming to mind, she ran up to them. "Neville!" She gently sat him up. "Are you-"

"I'm alright, good to see you." He joked. Elizabeth smiled gently. "I'm glad to see you okay."

"Me too." Elizabeth kissed him gently. "Get everyone to the room of requirements. I'll find you when it's over." She kissed him again and watched him run and warn others. 

It was soon over. "Didn't expect them to linger for too long," Tonks said, lowering her wand. 

The wizarding world was finally at war. 

When they all got back to Grimmauld Place, Harry was the first to speak. "I need to go back to the Dursley's this summer. I need to warn them that they're in danger."

"Harry it's not safe!" Elizabeth protested. 

"I need to warn them before someone else dies."