Chapter 1- CoS

"Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy warty, Hogwarts!" The twin's bellow in Liz's ear. She groans and turns on her side holding a pillow against her head to block out their calls. She'd only been there a week and was getting ready to punch them both in the face. The twin's continued. "Teach us something please!"

"Shhhh," Elizabeth hushed them. "I'm up!" She says sitting up and stretching. They chuckled and high-fived at their success. They left the room leaving her to get ready. Elizabeth was spending time with the Weasley's as her aunt was busy as a healer and her uncle was busy doing some work for the ministry. Elizabeth walks downstairs.

"Morning!" Bill says cheerfully.

"Morning, don't know how you can be up and cheerful at this hour," Elizabeth says before yawning. Bill chuckles.

"Bacon?" Charlie offered her while handing her a plate.

"Yes please Charlie," she answered. Ron came stomping down the stairs with blue hair. Elizabeth giggles.

"Not funny," Ron huffs. Elizabeth smiles innocently.

"You're right Ron, it's hilarious," Elizabeth says. Percy follows him down the stairs.

"Morning Percy! How are you?" Liz asks politely.

"I'm very well, thank you Elizabeth. How are you?" Percy asks returning the gesture.

"I'm good," Elizabeth replies. Fred and George appear at either side of her. "Saving your twin-" George starts.

"Tonight-" Fred finishes. Elizabeth nods but then asks "How?"

"You'll see," they both say. Elizabeth finishes breakfast and excused herself from the table. She starts to pack. School starts in a few days and she couldn't wait. Fred and George come in followed by Ron who then proceeds to tell Elizabeth the plan. Liz was told to not come simply so she doesn't get told off. She obeyed and told them she would see harry tomorrow anyway.

Night fell and Elizabeth watched as Fred, George and Ron all get into the car and fly off. The ride looked bumpy but it soon smoothed out.