Chapter 3- PS

"Eye of the rabbit, harp string hum. Turn this water, into rum. {Looks in the cup and shakes head.} Eye of rabbit, harp string hum..." Harry looks over to Seamus.

"What's Seamus trying to do to that glass of water?" Harry asks.

"Trying to turn it into rum. Yesterday he managed to turn it into weak tea before..." An explosion comes from Hermione's right. There is laughter from students. Suddenly a flock of owls come in.

"Ah mails here!" Ron says. Neville and Ron get something along with other students.

"Can I borrow this?" Harry asks. Ron nods. "Thanks,"

"Hey! Look Neville's got a Remembrall!" Seamus says loudly.

"I've read about those. When the smoke turns red {the smoke turns red}, it means you've forgotten something." Hermione states.

"The only problem is, I can't remember what!" Neville exclaims. The thing he was forgetting was his robe.

"Neville your robe!" Elizabeth says. The smoke turns clear.

"Thanks, Elizabeth!"

" Hey, Ron, somebody broke into Gringotts. Listen, Believed to be the work of dark witches or wizards unknown, Gringotts goblins, while acknowledging the breach, insist that nothing was taken. The vault in question, number 713, had in fact been emptied earlier that same day. That's odd. That's the vault Hagrid and I went to," Harry says. Elizabeth leans over.

"What was in it?" Elizabeth asks.

"Don't know, Hagrid just said it was some Hogwarts business!" Harry answers.

------------------------------------------

"Good afternoon, class." Madam Hooch says approaching her class while putting on gloves.

"Good afternoon, Madam Hooch," the class replies eagerly.

"Good afternoon, Amanda, good afternoon. {to class} Welcome to your first flying lesson. Well, what are you waiting for? Everyone, step up to the left side of their broomstick. Come on now, hurry up. Stick your right hand over the broom and say, Up!"

Everyone does as they say. Harry is the first, Draco second and Elizabeth third. Hermione gets frustrated and Ron's broom flies up and whacks him in the face. "Ow..." Harry starts to laugh. "Shut up Harry," Ron says holding his nose but starts laughing too.

" Now, once you've got hold of your broom, I want you to mount it. And grip it tight, you don't want to be sliding off the end. {Class mounts} When I blow my whistle, I want each of you to kick off from the ground, hard. Keep your broom steady, hover for a moment, and then lean forward slightly and touch back down. On my whistle...3...2...{tweet!}," Madam Hooch says.

"Oh..." Neville starts to fly up.

"Mr Longbottom! Mr Longbottom," Madam Hooch runs after him. Long story short Neville was taken to the Hospital Wing with a possible broken wrist.

"If the fat lump had given this a squeeze maybe he'd remember to fall on his arse," Draco says laughing.

"Give it here Malfoy!" Harry says walking to him.

"No. I think I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find. {hops on the broom and soars around the group, then through.} How 'bout up on the roof?? {soars off and hovers high in the sky.} What's the matter, Potter? A bit beyond your reach?" Draco says snarkily. Harry grabs his broom and gets on but Hermione stops him. " Harry, no! You heard what Madam Hooch said! Besides, you don't even know how to fly. {Harry flies off.} What an idiot." Elizabeth nods in agreement.