Chapter 3- GoF

"There's no one like Krum. He's like a bird the way he rides the wind. He's more than an athlete, he's an artist." Ron speaks flapping his arms out acting like a bird. The twins are bumbling about in a comical way muttering 'KRUMMMM'.

"Think you're in love Ron?" Ginny teases.

"Viktor I love you! Viktor, I do!" The twins sing. Harry joins in.

"When we're apart my heart beats only for you!" The boys sing.

"Sounds like the Irish has got their pride on," Fred points out.

"Stop! Stop it. It's not the Irish. We've gotta get out of here. Now," Arthur panics. He gently but urgently shoves the boys and 2 girls out the tent. He looks around. "Get back to the portkey everybody, and stick together. Fred, George... Ginny is your responsibility," Arthur says. Some figures in pointed hoods carrying flaming torches are walking across the campsite chanting ominous noises. The crowd is panicked and rushing all over. Harry is trampled unconscious.

The crowds have all gone. A man walks through the rubble kicking at things. He casts a spell which causes a bright flash and a large ghostly skull forms in the sky with a snake slithering from it. The man grins evilly, clearly demented. Harry stirs and witnesses
the man standing there. Harry runs. The familiar voices of Ron and Hermione are calling for him.

"Been looking for you for ages. Thought we lost you," Ron says helping Harry up.

"What is THAT?" Harry asks. They look at the monstrous thing in the sky, Harry holds his head in pain. Suddenly they are fired on. "Stop! That's my son!" Arthur says running towards them.

"Ron, Harry, Hermione are you alright?" Arthur asks panting for breath.

"Which of you conjured this?" Barty asks demandingly. Arthur looks at him.

"You can't possibly..."

"Don't lie! You have been discovered at the scene of the crime!" He says pointing his wand at all of them.

"What crime?"

"Harry it's his mark," Hermione says quietly to him.

---------------------------------------

Harry, the Weasleys and Hermione walk into the Burrow. "Oh thank goodness your alright!" Molly says hugging them all.

"Harry!" Elizabeth jumps from her seat and hugs him immediately. "You're okay aren't you?" He nods.