Chapter 23-OOTP

"Have a good Christmas?" Asked Cho.
"Yeah, not bad," responded Harry.
"Mine was pretty quiet," said Cho. For some reason, she was looking rather embarrassed. "err, there's another Hogsmeade trip next month, did you see the notice?"
"What? Oh, no, I haven't checked the noticeboard since I got back."
"Yes, it's on Valentine's day..."
"Right," Harry said, wondering why Cho was telling him this. "I suppose you want to-?"
"Only if you do," she replied eagerly.

Harry stared. He had been about to say "I suppose you want to know when the next DA meeting is?" But her response didn't fit the question.
"I-er-" he stuttered.
"Oh, it's okay if you don't," she said, looking mortified. "Don't worry, I'll see you around." She walked away. Harry stood staring after her, his brain working frantically. Then something clunked into place.

"Cho! Hey- CHO!" He ran after her, catching her halfway up the marble staircase.
"Er, d'you want to go into Hogsmeade with me on Valentine's day?"
"Oooh, Yes!" Blushed Cho.

In the library sat Hermione, Ron and Elizabeth. Hermione was sat next to Elizabeth doing some extra work, Ron was doing Homework he'd left on Christmas Break and Elizabeth was reading the last book on Narnia 'The Last Battle'. Elizabeth and Remus read them during the holiday.

"Liz, don't look now but.. Neville's coming over," Ron whispered. Liz looked behind her and saw Neville. He smiled at her and she smiled back.

 He smiled at her and she smiled back

"Hi!" He said cheerfully.
"Hey Neville!" Replied Liz.
"I was wondering..." He hesitated.
"Spit it out," muttered Ron, resulting in Hermione hitting him.
"Yeah, right... I was wondering if you'd like to go on a trip into Hogsmeade, on valentines day?" Neville asked quietly. Liz stood up and walked to him.
"Neville, I would love to," she kissed him on this cheek and waved to the 3.

"Wait til Harry hears about this, you'll be good as dead," said Ron. Realisation hit Neville.
"Oh no!"