Chapter 8-PS

It was Christmas morning. Ron wakes Harry up. "Harry wake up! Come on Harry, wake up!" Ron shakes him awake eagerly. Harry stirs awake and puts on his glasses. He follows Ron who is now halfway across the room.

"Finally!" Elizabeth says. "Here," she adds out presents. Ron opens his presents while Harry just looks astonished. "Are you okay, Harry?" Elizabeth asks worriedly to her twin. Harry nods his head slowly. "It's just that I...I never get presents at Christmas," Harry explains. Elizabeth smiles.

"Well get used to it!" Elizabeth and Harry open their presents. Harry opens a specific present,

"This was left in my possession after your father died. It is time it was returned to you. Use it well," Harry reads the note.

"What is it?" Ron asks. Harry shrugs.

"Put it on," Elizabeth says. Harry wraps himself with the blanket like object and his body is immediately invisible.

"Whoa," Ron breathes. Elizabeth's eyes widen.

"That's an invisibility cloak! They're super rare," Elizabeth says.

"Who gave it to you?" Ron asks curiously.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Harry's failed trip to the Library and nearly getting caught, he stumbles upon a mirror. He thought nothing of it but when he took a step closer 2 more people appeared. "Mum?" She smiles and nods. "Dad?" He nods and smiles. Lily puts her hand on his shoulder. He goes to feel it but there's nothing there.

"Elizabeth! Ron wake up!" As soon as they wake up ungracefully. Harry drags then under the cloak and takes them to the room that holds the mirror.

"Come on!" Harry says pointing to the mirror. "What it's just a mirror..." Ron says as he steps closer.

"See it's my mum and dad!" Harry exclaims.

"That's me! Only, I'm head boy...and I'm holding the Quidditch cup! And bloody hell, I'm Quidditch Captain too! I look good. Harry, do you think this mirror shows the future?" Harry looks down and mutters.

"How can it? Our parents are dead..." Elizabeth steps in front. "I see them, Harry! There are two other people! One with shoulder-length, black hair and one with scars on his face," Elizabeth's eyes tear up. Sirius and Remus.

"I miss them," she says.

"Me too."