Chapter 5- PoA

Elizabeth woke up in the Hospital wing and was immediately dismissed due to her feeling fine and looking a lot better. She walks to her DADA classroom. She was running a bit late but she knew her godfather would not mind. She opens the door and walks in. A few heads turn. "Sorry, I'm late professor," she says. Remus smiles slightly. "That's quite alright Miss Potter. I presume you feeling better?" Remus asks. Elizabeth smiles and nods. She walks over to the desks, sets her bag down, and joins the others. The wardrobe shakes violently.

"Now, there is a simple spell to defeat the Boggart. Repeat after me... Without wands please!" Remus says. "Riddikulus." The class repeats this spell.

"Very good, now Neville would you care to join me?" Remus asks the young boy. Neville looks around to make sure it was him Remus was asking. "Don't be shy," Neville hesitantly walks up.

Remus goes on to explain to Neville what to do. Neville raises his wand to Boggart which took the form of Professor Snape. "Riddikulus!" Neville squeaks. The Boggart turns into Snape wearing his grandmother's clothes. The class laughed. "Wonderful Neville!" Remus laughs.

"Everybody form a line!" Remus says. Everyone gets into a line after the Slytherins decided to push everyone forward. Soon nearly everyone was called up. Harry takes a few steps. The boggart hesitates for a few moments. Then it spins and turns into a dementor.

Lupin jumps in front of Harry protecting him. "Riddikulus!" Lupin says lazily. The boggart turns into a full moon then a white balloon floats around the room. "Class dismissed," some students groan. "Sorry," Lupin looks at Harry, who stares at the wardrobe. Lupin's eyes sparkle with... Pity perhaps?