Chapter 9- PoA

The next week was filled with excitement as they all opened their presents. Elizabeth received gifts from her Aunt and Uncle, Hermione, Ron, Molly, Cedric and Seamus. And of course, her Godfather which was no surprise. It was an old collection of Narnia. She knew that these belonged to her parents and Remus would read then to her before she slept. When she opened these a small smile crossed her face. She decided after going outside in the snow she would thank him.

"Liz, you coming?" Ron asked. Elizabeth nodded and walked towards Ron.

When they got outside Hermione, Ginny and Elizabeth laid in the snow and made snow angels while the boys fought with snowballs.

Once they were cold they went inside. Elizabeth walked to the DADA classroom and knocked on the door. "Come in," Remus said. Liz opened the door and walked in, closing the door behind her.

"Hey," Elizabeth said in a soft voice. Remus looked up from his book. He smiled.

"Lizzi!" He replied cheerfully. "Thank you for the chocolate, didn't last an hour," Elizabeth sighed and shook her head.

"Of course they didn't," she laughed. "Thank you for the books, I remembered immediately that you used to read them too me when I was little," Remus nods.

"Never made it past the first chapter,"

--------------------------------------------------------------

After both agreeing that Elizabeth could have one more snowball fight then hot chocolate. Remus and Elizabeth run out near the Black Lake and start throwing snowballs at each other. Remus was happy, so was Elizabeth. Every time a snowball hit her (which wasn't very often) she squealed and laughed. What they didn't know was that in the distance, McGonagall, Dumbledore, Flitwick and Hagrid were watching with smiles on their faces.

Remus and Elizabeth make their way back to Remus' office and they drank hot chocolate as Remus read the NARNIA books out loud causing Elizabeth to fall sleep. They got further than a paragraph this time.