Chapter 290 Venturing through the Dunes

A distance away from Dry Town, a group of desert clothed individuals could be seen traversing the desert on the backs of a few Desert Prowlers, they rapidly trotted away against the sands as they swiftly moved across the dunes.

Currently, the leading figure of this group being a young and handsome man with long red hair who wore a sinister red mask, glanced behind him at the extremely distant town which was now a patch of light, his eyes showing a cold glint as he turned around no longer paying it any mind.

The person who rode by his side wore a bluish desert style uniform and had blue hair with his mouth wrapped by black wrappings, a wide conical hat sat over his head as he glanced at the red haired youth and spoke, "Young Master, must we really leave like this? Such weaklings were worth hardly any effort in destroying..."

As if the group shared similar thoughts, everyone else began to speak their own ideas.

"Tsk, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth now that I am running away from such a fellow," A bulky fellow with silver hair in a similar colored and loose fitting desert clothes said while clicking his teeth.

"Hehe, Naughty Wolfie, you should worry about other things," A little brat said whose features remained shrouded by her enchanted robes as she sat between a pair of slender and gorgeous legs.

The group chuckled in silence at her words as the silver-haired bulky individual glared at her in annoyance, not saying anything further.

Feng Yu looked at Dai Lin before he glanced at Lang Kuang, who had an embarrassed expression as he shook his head and replied, "Like I said before, we can't afford to get into a major conflict yet. Let them be for now... if we come across them in the Five Element Mirage Zone, you guys can do as you see fit."

"Haha, that's even better, I can't wait..." Lang Kuang said heartily as he wanted to let loose a bit, he was eager for that Special Zone.

Miren Fei, Leon, Myria, and Toram plus Tira were also a bit curious; they hadn't had a good fight in a while, unlike Feng Yu and Dai Lin who traveled the most dangerous routes, it seemed that their journeys were rather peaceful.

Miren Fei glanced at Feng Yu and asked, "Young Master, how far away are these friends of yours?"

Everyone gave him a curious look as they too wanted to know where they were headed, Feng Yu thought for a moment while he replied, "Let's see here, we are still within the Northeastern Sectors of the Southern Wasteland, we've only recently left Dry Town. That makes us a little distant from the oasis, which should be the dividing path towards either that fabled Bandit Town and the Mind Daoist Faction. Based on the details given to me, the Weavers Enclave should be somewhere in between these two areas, hidden quite well."

"Weavers? You're talking about those who practices the Arts of Craftsmanship?" Leon asked with curiosity on his face.

Feng Yu pondered for a bit and replied, "I didn't think about it before but based on its name, it's likely that it has something to do with it, that or it could be that these persons are similar to that friend of mine, each of them having her very Special Trait."

'Oh... a Special Trait, well this should be quite something,' Dai Lin thought with lightning flashing in his eyes as he showed a look of anticipation.

Lang Kuang, Myria, and Miren Fei and the others also had similar looks of curiosity, Tiana seemed as if she couldn't keep her emotions at bay she asked with an innocent look, "Big Brother Yu, what kind of trait is it?"

Feng Yu smirked as he spoke in a mysterious tone, "You'll see it when we get there..."

"Hmph!" Tiana snorted and pouted her face; Toram sighed as she gave her look while Tira poked her daughter's cheek.