Chapter 194 Twilight Blade Sisters, The Dreadful Rising Moon Slash!

The observing practitioners were silent, as a few individuals had now started to sweat profusely. They gazed at the battles occurring in utter shock for a moment before they exclaimed, adding further confusion to an already chaotic scene.

"What on earth are these monsters? Can children fight against top-class assassins so easily? If I weren't looking clearly, I'd believed these kids to be elders of big-time factions, or more likely this generation's peerless heroes!" One person with his eyes wide open.

"This is crazy. How could they all be so strong? I could understand if it was only the renowned Blue Thunder Dai Lin and that Red-Haired Sword Fiend being monsters that can leap rank to monstrous levels. However, for Charming Jade and the one called Wild Wolf to carry such power is unthinkable. Not to mention that little brat, how could a child even younger than my daughter so easily kill the Number Ten assassin from the western kingdom's Midnight Temple branch." Another person said in surprise.

"It's not strange, they've also been a part of the group that recently 'that' mystic realm. I've even heard that all the geniuses who've entered the realm had undergone an earth-shaking change. Our empire's youngest and most gifted talent amongst the ranks of the four Supreme Prodigies Zang Xu, the Xia Clan's fabled young miss Xia Rou, and even the previous second-best of the Seven Blade Mercenaries, Nei Wen have all transcended the average levels of strength expected of those in their generation." Another practitioner said as he flicked his beard while observing from the top of a ruined building.

"Ah, so it's like that, its no wonder, these brats were among that luck group..." A few others muttered while staring at their group.

A distance away from this group on top of a large building was a bald old man with a long white beard and three dots on his forehead, garbed in a pure white robe with loose sleeves, and strange sealing marks. His eyes shone with a profound light, as he wore a smile while gazing at the battleground.

Swish! Suddenly, a young woman had appeared beside this man. She wore a simple robe with an emblem of a shield and a sword embellished on the upper left chest corner of her chest. Her short black hair falling to her neck, as her red eyes gazed at the elder in reverence before she spoke, "Great Elder, are you interest in that kid?"

"Mn. I've always wanted to meet him, ever since I've heard about the battles of Chosen Battle Arena. Now that I've seen him, I find that his companions are quite interesting. A rare dwarfin and a fairy from ancient times, as well as few special kinds of beastkin, even that child known as Dai Lin, is capable of Layer 3 Battle Prestige, while the lesser famous Lang Kuang and Miren Fei are fairly powerful themselves..."

As the old man said this, his eyes stared fixedly at Feng Yu, who had stopped before the Twilight Blade Sisters with a curious glint in his eyes as he spoke once more, "I'm curious about his current level of strength."

The female hearing this nodded as he glanced towards Feng Yu's position, after a short while she shook her head and gazed towards Mystery Pavilion's array that was about to be broken before she spoke, "Great Elder, must we act now?"

She said with a fierce look in her eyes, the old man hearing this shook his head as he spoke, "Not yet, but soon..."

While the strange duo had conversed amongst themselves, and the stunned crowd continued to gaze at the clashes in fear. Feng Yu and the Twilight Blade Sisters were currently staring at each other in silence.

Swoosh! A fresh wind rustled their robes, swaying their hairs as the aura around their bodies slowly began to rise.

"Hehe! Such a handsome little fellow, it's a pity that you're going to have to die..." The blue-haired Zou Lian said as she slowly revealed a red ribbon forward-curved blade from her large dancing dress sleeves.