Chapter 132 : An Unexpected Assault! Trouble at the Fairyland!

Want to support? Visit any of the sites below to read the full series:

Read on My Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/ShadowsFinger

Read on my Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F7BVPSD

*****

The harsh rain fell onto the bodies of the individuals gathered beneath its showers as if trying its hardest to dampen their already low moods further. The blazing flames of their previous battle now washed out leaving behind craters of waters in many areas. A few broken structures belonging to inn's, houses, and even walls were scattered about the region, along with corpses of fiends that were either burnt completely black or diced into bloody pieces of mangled flesh.

In the distance, a towering figure stood, it was a massive mechanical construct that looked as if it was overseeing all things. Its neon-like glowing runes and large bright eyes now duller seeming to have exhausted a lot of energies. Its two large cannons hoisted up on its shoulders with small amounts of smoke flowing out from the muzzles.

While the army was low in spirit, they chose to remain silent as they looked towards their front with a steady light in their eyes, standing before them were three individuals who now looked at each other with urgent expressions on their faces, not waiting any time the blue-haired fairy acted.

"All members of the Spell Squad should quickly create a new teleportation circle. We must hurry back to the Fairyland before the enemy assault begins!" Myria said with a tone of urgency in her voice.

The special looking members of the army who wore magic robes quickly bowed their heads and replied in unison, "Yes, Princess Myria!" They then immediately scattered about the field and started to draw up a large circle with special looking brushes.

Leon seeing this then looked towards the army members at a few of the dwarfins and commanded, "I want you to send a message to the leaders of each of the different battlefronts, tell them to immediately pull back to the Fairyland save whoever they can and pull back immediately for the Fairyland has encountered a crisis!"

The dwarfin soldiers then replied after making a slight gesture with their hands, "As Prince Leon wills!"

Feng Yu who stood to a side nodded as he looked at the mysterious Spell Squad comprised of dwarfin and other races. He thought to himself, "It seems they came a little prepared for the unexpected, I didn't even think that there was an emergency teleportation method as well... it seems that they were not thoroughly prepared when rescuing the princess, or maybe they simply didn't want to rely on others to recuse one of their own..."

While Feng Yu was lost in his thoughts, a voice soon woke him from this state, "Chosen Yu! The formation will be ready in a few more moments, let's go!"

"Understood..." Feng Yu replied as he followed both Myria and Leon towards the location of the Spell Squad which had now drawn up more than half of the circle. The remaining members who had been assigned different tasks quickly bustling about to get their duties done as quick as possible.

Eventually, the circle was completed, and the members of the allied army quickly entered. A flash of bright blue light soon after turned their forms into speckles of blue light that scattered in all directions leaving behind glowing blue circle which then faded away into nothingness...

∞∞∞

The sky became a color of deep red as if foretelling a soon to come tragedy, looking around carefully, one would see that the once lively forestry filled with abundant life sources had all but vanished becoming nothing more than a dried-up region of the earth. The once magical Fairyland now appearing no different from barren land.