Chapter 284 The Rumors of a Special Zone?

The evening only grew darker as the blood-red sky depicted the fall of the sun that loomed over the distant horizon. Despite this, however, no one in the districts of Dry Town was phased. Many continued to roam the markets for necessary items for their journey across these harsh dunes, while others merely idled about during their free time.

At this moment, one area had an unusually large number of practitioners gathered. They stood outside of an exceptionally large stall that had a large patterned curtain covering its top. Some of these individuals looked familiar, as if one looked closely, they would see faces belonging to Jin Chin, Cheng Ba, Lu Wei, and even Mo Dang.

Other than these persons, some individuals hadn't been seen for a long time, causing the faces of Feng Yu and the others to light up in curious lights as they neared the stall and stood within the vicinity of the tent.

'Young Master, isn't that Xia Rou and Ye Wang?' Miren Fei said she looked before their party as her sparkling green eyes showed a curious look.

Following her sights, a beauty with long hair and neatly cut bangs above her forehead stood in silence, garbed in an iconic large magic hat that covered most of her face, as her rounded shaped eyes were staring curiously at the scene before her.

The other was a brawny young man with a tall figure, and chiseled features garbed with a patterned star shirt over his loose trousers.

Feng Yu smiled and replied, "Indeed, it's been a while since we've seen some old faces, they've also grown quite strong from the last time we saw them. Look, there's even that Genius of the West, Ji Weng."

As Feng Yu finished his words, he moved his eyes towards Ji Weng's direction, causing Lang Kuang and Miren Fei to look over, seeing the swarthy looking fellow with a bald head and his arms tucked within a luxurious type of robe. He stood with his small eyes almost seeming to be half-closed while staring at the stall.

"Oh, it seems that we'll likely be meeting quite a lot from here on out, hehe, I wonder who amongst them will be able to compete with us during the Ruin Openings?" Miren Fei said with a strange look in her eyes, Lang Kuang also had a look of confidence as he spoke, "Haha, I was thinking the very same thing."

As if the opposite party had senses Miren Fei's and Lang Kuang's gazes, they turned to look at them for a moment, but as they were all wearing disguises, they only knitted their brows before focusing on the affairs before them.

Miren Fei smiled, taking her eyes from them, as did Lang Kuang, who was now being pinched by Tuzi Baoli. Though she didn't show surprise as she was already filled in by Lang Kuang, after harshly interrogating him of his adventures in detail. It appeared that she didn't like him looking at a beauty like Xia Rou for extended periods.

Toram, Myria, and Leon, along with everyone, looked in curiosity towards the individuals mentioned, but as they saw that they weren't with any special features, none of them showed any primary interest. If anything, both Leon and Myria only gave Xia Rou a slightly deeper look for a moment before looking away thinking of something.

Feng Yu shook his head at their words, he had met quite a few talents on his short journey and wanted to warn them not to believe even those that seem as ordinary. However, right at this moment, a flash of blurry shade appeared by Feng Yu's side as Dai Lin once more stood nearby.

Feng Yu glanced at him and asked, "Any luck figuring it out?"

Dai Lin looked at everyone before sending a mental message that everyone could hear, "It was as I've said young master, the vendor over there is selling information about a particular Secret Zone. It is said to be a very mysterious treasure grounds in the Southern Wastelands, a place called the Five Element Mirage Zone."