Chapter 243 - The Martial Way? Feng Yu Moves!

Want to support? Visit any of the sites below to read the full series:

Read on My Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/ShadowsFinger

Read on my Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F7BVPSD

*****

The air was crisp, giving one a feeling of freshness across the lands. Those below the cliff gazed at chains that rose from the four stations, vanishing beyond the clouds, carrying looks of fascination on their faces. However, far unlike the earth below, the atmosphere above was a dangerous one indeed. Wild winds whisked about creating screeching noises as the four massive chains shook about in an unsteady manner. Currently, a few silhouettes were traversing these chains, using a variety of skillful footwork to ascend the Storm Rise Cliff.

Swish! Swish! The blood robed female, and the youth with seven blades were currently at the forefront of the others, reaching as high as 9 kilometers while climbing the chains. Much like them, the girl from the Twilight Mountain School and the Dessert Shaolin were similarly ahead of their competition on their respective chains. Not far behind, Cheng Ba was gaining on the Blood Robed female as Jin Chin was still a reasonable distance behind.

They moved in a myriad of styles, Cheng Ba and Jin Chin's bodies were coated by water droplets that emitted a sharp feeling as they each bounced upwards like rays of blue light. However, the Blood Rose Union female took slight steps forward, each step traversing a few dozens of meters in an instant as she left behind a trail of blood-red roses on the chains. The Seven Blade Mercenary youth moved as if he were dancing in shifting from side to side as he flashed about now and then, but as for the Twilight Mountain female and the Dessert Shaolin, their techniques were even more astounding.

The Twilight Mountain female moved like a ray of blade light, which was only an illusion caused by her perfect merger of blade energies. On the other hand, the Desert Shaolin was able to shrink distance with his bamboo pole, each strike made to the ground would shorten the distance around him for a few dozens of meters in an instant.

"Truly astounding, these two from the Blood Rose Union and Seven Blade Mercenaries are pretty good, while they aren't yet within the class of a Supreme Prodigy, they are amongst the top tier of their generation. It's a pity for the two belonging to the Rain Sword Sect though, their skills are good, but they started a bit later than the rest," The skinny man with a pointed mustache said while looking at the screen.

"It's natural, I know of these four, they are the elites among newly raised inner disciples of their factions. That Blood Rose Union girl is called Lu Wei, and the Seven Blade Mercenary youth is called Mo Dong. Those two from the Rain Sword Sect are called Cheng Ba and Jin Chin. If anyone amongst them has a chance at catching up, it would be Cheng Ba as his true cultivation is similar to the others reaching the peak of Fifth Tier Aura Disciple realm. The experience from this should give him an advantage like it did for the rest," The fat man said while gesturing towards the screen, but after doing this, he sighed and spoke again.

"Rather than them, I am a bit puzzled by that Twilight Mountain. Why would they send out one of their own? They are a faction with multiple means of transportation and should have been more than able to send this child where she wants to go, or could it be that she's not considered a part of her generation's top brass? Sigh... I can't even tell who she is, but her technique is certainly above even Top Tier Class," He said while fanning his face, his eyes gleaming in curiosity.

The skinny man nodded and replied, "Indeed, to be able to fuse with blade energy to such a state isn't just simply a task that anyone could do. Even amongst the best of blade practitioners, those who can achieve this are few, and each of them must have some degree of understanding of the Blade Path, at least grasping Blade Intent. Still, other than her, I find that rising Dessert Shaolin to be quite interesting, his understanding of the Space Path is marvelous, reaching a comprehension comparable to the most genius Warrior realm experts. It's highly probable for him to grasp a Strand of the Space Dao upon entering True Soul realm."