Chapter 125: 4th Tier Aura Disciple, The Life Source Ritual

Want to support? Visit any of the sites below to read the full series:

Read on My Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/ShadowsFinger

Read on my Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F7BVPSD

*****

The day was now at its peak, as the sun shone even more brightly across the distant sky.

The trees and plants of the radiant forest being as dazzling as ever due to the bright rays that glimmered on their edges at daytime, painting forestry with their colorful hues. As tiny shining spores danced around the region, a few lakes and fruits rippled with spiritual energies that flowed into the area filling it with an abundance of life.

Currently, the figure of a red-haired youth was seated on top of large rock protruding from the surface of a lake within a region of lush grasses surrounded by tall trees. Looking closely, one would notice that while this youth sat in a cross-legged posture, a serene expression was shown on his face as drew in the rich energies from the environment at alarming speeds.

If one looked inside of his body, they would notice that all of those streams of energies shot towards his Dantian through his enlarged and overly strengthened meridians with no hindrances. Upon reaching his Dantian, they would then start to fade as if they were being swallowed into a bottomless pit.

Bang! After another hour of absorbing these energies, there was a loud boom, and the auras within the space of Feng Yu's Dantian instantly grow larger and more saturated reaching a scale of forty miles.

Feng Yu feeling this change stopped his cultivation as a smile came upon his face, he clenched his fist causing a massive aura to explode from his form causing the pressure to rise within the area.

The branches of the ancient trees swayed back and forth while the waters of the surrounding pond rippled with large waves, feeling this power Feng Yu spoke excitedly, "This is great! I'm now at 40% aura condensation, and it can be said that I have finally broken through to the 4 Tier of Aura Disciple. Now, my battle power should almost be comparable to that of a 4 Tier True Foundation Realm expert. If I can fully comprehend my Sword Intent, then along with the use of my bloodline I should be capable of defeating a 4 Tier True Foundation Realm expert thus truly achieving Third Layer Battle Prestige."

As he was currently filled with excitement, a beautiful white-haired figure soon appeared within the area, she looked towards Feng Yu with a calm expression as she spoke in a teasing manner, "Oh, you're quite happy... it seems that for humans having a breakthrough in those small realms are typically worth celebration."

Feng Yu hearing this shook his head and swallowed his mood as he recollected his energies, soon the environment to once again became tranquil as he then looked towards Jing Mingyun with a soft expression. Ignoring the prideful speech spoken by the beauty he then asked, "You've finally woken up I see, how was your night's rest?"

Jing Mingyun hearing this smiled as she didn't reply directly only walked towards him and sat by his side resting her head on his shoulder, Feng Yu seeing her action didn't do anything to resist instead his lifted his arm and gently patted her head.

Time flew by quickly as the day had finally crossed once more into the peak of night time, the bright leaves of the trees illuminating the two silent forms that calmly rested underneath their branches.

Suddenly, the tranquil scene came to an end as the peacefully resting Jing Mingyun turned her head and looked towards Feng Yu with her star-like silver eyes before opening her cherry-like lips to respond to his earlier question, "I'm feeling better now..."