Chapter 133 : Surrounded from All Corners! Hidden Cards Revealed!

Want to support? Visit any of the sites below to read the full series:

Read on My Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/ShadowsFinger

Read on my Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F7BVPSD

*****

The mood was dark as the air became filled with a tension that could be cut by any knife. A massive army of fiends no less than a few hundred thousand charged the Fairy Palace from heavens. They descended with unique artifacts made for flying looking similar to the wings on fairies' backs.

Within moments of their charge, they quickly arrived at the now dull glowing barrier that shielded the palace resting on top of the lone pillar that stood at the center of the deep abyss around it.

Troop Commander Vandus seeing the state of the barrier sneered as he looked towards the army of fiends that now encircled and immediately commanded, "Their barrier weakens! Attack with all you have! Break the barrier and destroy the palace!"

As they heard his commands, the fiends instantly reacted, their eyes glowing in a vicious red light as their fiendish energies rose to their peaks.

"Kill!!" They each yelled as the gathered energies erupted from the bodies colliding with the barrier which grew weaker and weaker with each of their strikes.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

The explosions of their attacks shaking the pillar of rock and the palace causing the lake to become chaotic as its waves shook about violently.

Myria seeing this frowned but she quickly reigned in her mood as she looked towards Feng Yu and Leon as she spoke, "Their forces outnumber us, and with the means, they possess it will only be a matter of time before the weakened Origin Barrier breaks, we have no choice but to use it..."

Leon hearing this nodded his head, while Feng Yu asked, "What do you plan to do?"

Myria was about to reply before Leon replied in her stead, "Talk later we must activate it immediately!"

"Um. Then let's go!" Myria said as he prepared to leave, she looked towards the surrounding allies and palace natives and commanded, "All citizens and soldiers prepare for battle! A few of you must remain here and stay on the lookout for the remaining army leaders who've received the retreat command, they will appear in this square via the same teleportation method. As for all the special soldiers and members of the Spell Squad, follow me to the palace central garden, we must quickly activate that 'thing'..."

"What?! We are actually going to use that?" One of the special soldiers exclaimed in shock as her mouth opened wide while beads of sweat trickled down her forehead.

Not giving the fairy any reply, Myria's figure quickly flew off towards the garden, Leon promptly followed along with the special solders and Feng Yu who had a curious look in his now golden eyes.

The remaining army members and citizens quickly moving off to different positions as they readied their weapons to prepare themselves for the oncoming battle. After walking for a short while, Myria and her group finally arrived at the central palace garden.

A beautiful water fountain stood at the center of this region, filled with pureness like no other as they sparkled with a bright light. The plants in this region were also unusually lively, as they seemed to have a life of their own wiggling about wantonly as if the dangers above could not affect their splendor.

They were of many types some being massive thorny vines connected to large red roses, with others being plants with large mouths and exotic looking grasses. Feng Yu looked around in interesting as he thought, "These plants look familiar..."