Chapter 03 - An Unusual Aura Pulse, Nirvana Flame Cultivation Technique

Read chapters ahead on my website: https://www.shadowsnet.com

Read on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C7912KX

*****

Feng Family, within Feng Yu's room.

After being seated in the crossed-legged position for most of the daytime. Feng Yu finally let out a breath of fresh air.

"Whew! These medicinal pills are quite effective despite being mortal tier pills. I'm roughly 90 percent recovered. Hmm, now let's have a look at this body shall we," Feng Yu said as he wiped the sweat from his forehead and began to look inside his inner consciousness.

Within his sea of consciousness was a vast misty space filled with water that continued to stretch seemingly without end. As Feng Yu inspected the size of his inner-space within his inner-consciousness, he was shocked!

"Such an incredibly a powerful soul! The size of this space is about 500 meters. Could this be an after effect of our souls merging? In my previous life, the largest my inner consciousness could be before training was roughly about 250 meters. I wonder how large it will grow once I start to cultivate?" He muttered while admiring the strength of his soul. 

Typically, a mortal would have about 50 to 100 meters width of space before they started cultivating. Any higher than that was considered the talent range.

The power the soul had did not affect battle strength in the early stages of cultivation, but instead, assists in the comprehension of martial skills. The stronger the soul one has, the quicker and easier it is to comprehend and gain insights into not only martial skills but also laws governing heaven and earth.

Feng Yu's soul was considered a 'top-level soul' in his previous life. He could easily and quickly comprehend even the most complex of skills, but that was the limit of his abilities. He did not have an aura pulse which made it hard for him to progress in cultivation. In fact, cultivating to the peak of Warrior realm was already an incredible feat.

After looking around the region within his consciousness for a bit, he soon came across something unique. Floating at the center of the misty space was a black spheroid pulsating at a regular interval. It had nine rings circling it each with a different color. 

Vaguely, it could be noticed that another ring was slowly forming around the central position of the sphere. 

The spheroid was about 10 meters in size, and within it, flames and lightning were dancing about as if trying to compete for supremacy. The aura it gave off was that of pure dominance and supreme might.

Shocked by what he saw Feng Yu called out in alarm, "What! What kind of aura pulse is this? Dual elements, lightning, and flame, incredible! Both are of destructive nature. Hmm, nine rings he truly is a Top-Tier Talent. Even within my old world, this kind of talent is of top grade. Wait, that's not right! A 10th Ring is forming, could this be the fabled Half-Step Supreme Tier Talent? Is it possible that my talent has mutated as well?"

Supreme Tier Aura Pulse was a myth thought to be something that can only exist in legends. A type of talent that belongs only to the most powerful beings of ancient primordial times. If one were to ask any figure whether there was a likelihood of a supreme grade talent appearing in the current era, they would all give the same reply, 'one in a trillion of every hundredth thousand years.

"Great! With this kind of talent, even I don't know the heights it can achieve. Perfect, now I only need to find a cultivation technique. Hmm, The main element of this body seems to be that of fire, with lighting as its sub-element. I don't have any cultivation techniques that fit either of these categories. Maybe I should look at what Uncle Junling brought me," Feng Yu said still excited about his talent.