Chapter 255 Taking Separate Paths, Enemy in the Dark!

The scene was once of silence, as all onlookers observed with surprise in their eyes. Yet, it only took a short while for people to begin clamoring.

"Who is this guy? To think he can so easily break Sheng Bing's attack, the force behind that strike was far more than that of an average Tier 7 Aura Disciple!" One person exclaimed.

"That's right, look at him, he doesn't look a day over seventeen, how can someone be so strong while he's young?" Another person said.

"Those hidden geniuses from unknown clans are indeed popping up everywhere, I've heard about that shaolin from the desert, and that girl from the Twilight Blade Mountain is here in the Southern Pass. Not to mention the one that recently overthrew his cousin's position as the prodigy of that Wuqi Clan. The times are surely changing..." A wise man said.

At this moment, while the various practitioners were speaking, Feng Yu and Sheng Bing were still locked in a combat stance. Sheng Bing's finger pressed against Feng Yu's sword with his palm covered by darkness. However, no matter how hard he tried, he simply couldn't push or shake Feng Yu's sword.

"How is he so strong?" Sheng Bing thought inwardly.

Feng Yu seeing his stubbornness, snorted as he swung his hand. As this happened, Sheng Bing's body flew backward, colliding with the ground forming a deep impression.

"Senior Brother Sheng!" The Dark Sky Pavilion disciples who saw this were stunned, they promptly rushed over to the crater.

After a short while, Sheng Bing was pulled out of the crater with blood all over his face. Looking at him in detail, one would notice that his clothes were torn apart as bruises showed on his flesh.

"Cough... you, bastard!" Sheng Bing cursed as he spat out a chunk of blood, it seemed as if he'd suffered some internal injuries.

"Senior Brother Sheng don't get riled up. These wounds are severe!" A disciple said with concern.

Slap! Sheng Bing slapped the disciple as he shouted, "Don't tell me what to do! Hurry and pick me up!"

A few of the disciples back off, but the others picked him up from the ground.

Feng Yu smiled at this scene and spoke, "I've warned you once, I'll warn you one last time. Take your sect's disciples and leave. Otherwise, you shall face the wrath of my sword."

"You..." Sheng Bing muttered as he saw this scene, but after a short while, he calmed himself and glared at Feng Yu as he spoke, "I'll remember you... I don't care who you are, sooner or later you are going to pay for this mistake."

Having said this, Sheng Bing gestured at the Dark Sky Pavilion disciples and commanded, "Let us return to the sects resting quarters!"

"Yes, Senior Brother!" The disciples replied in a hurry as they brought the wounded Sheng Bing away.

The onlookers seeing this conflict was over, had begun to diverge. The shop keeper merely smiled at this result as he continued to mind his items.

Feng Yu glanced at the shop keeper and said nothing; he looked at Cheng Ba, who was slightly injured by the previous assault and spoke, "You okay, pal?"

"Haha, I'm fine," Cheng Ba replied as he picked himself up from the ground and wiped the blood from the corner of his lips. His eyes flashed as he recalled the previous scene and pondered, "Still not the limit of his strength..."

Feng Yu noticing his look smirked and did nothing, turned to his side, and noticed that Jin Chin was running over.

"Senior Brother Cheng, are you okay?" Jin Chin said a bit flustered.