Chapter 107: The Disaster at the Ground Floor!

Join my discord to keep updated and see all information regarding the series(wiki)
:

https://discord.gg/ffVV7cV

Want to support Dual Sword God? Want more chapters? Join me on Patreon by following the link below:

www.patreon.com/ShadowsFinger

****

The scene below the depths of the Prisoners Hall was as a brutal one indeed. The Prisoners engaged in mortal combat against well-equipped guards who used well-trained formations to block and counter assault the rampaging prisoner fiends. Yet, despite their every effort to resist the prisoners the losses incurred on the guards side would only further weaken their defences as more and more prisoners began to add to the already overwhelming group.

Clink! Slash! One fiend battled fiercely at the middle of this violent battle, wielding a large round shield made from unknown materials adeptly to parry his foe's attacks while his other hand skilfully wielded a long pike carved with special engravings. He fluidly made his way through the prison warzone swayed left and right to dodge hidden assaults as he used his shield to parry more direct attacks knocking back those enemies before piercing his pike through the throats of unsuspecting enemies.

Swish-swish-swish! Pu-chi! Pu-chi!

Like a raging storm, the pike fiend swept his way through all the revolting prisoners, again and again, bending his wrists skilfully causing the tip of the pike to dance as it slashed across their bodies turning them into bits. Their blood dying the grounds of the prison halls with their hues as the metallic zinc like scent wafted across the noses of everyone at war.

The defending guards seeing most of the enemies fallen promptly moved forwards to separate the enemies further with their well-coordinated formations tactics and skill they pressed forwards to clear out the now disarrayed fiends.

The pike fiend then looked around his surroundings at the bloody grounds of the hallway with a dark look on his face as he held his pike upwards, gripping it firmly. The blood formed by slaying his enemies staining his pike as it flowed down the handle towards his armor staining it with its dark blue color.

"Chet! That damn Lei Feng, you better not let me get my hands on you, for when I do..." As Pylan said this, his face became even ferocious as a murderous aura spread from his entire being.

Clink! Bang! As he thought to himself, a guard who had been battling nearby killed a revolting fiend as he made his way over to Pylan with a look of urgency on his face.

"Guard Chief, there's trouble!" The guard said hurriedly.

"Eh? What is it now?" Pylon asked in a tone filled with annoyance.

"Its... it's about that ground floor, sir!" The guard said.

"What?! What about the ground floor? Speak clearly!" Pylon asked with his bloodshot angered eyes.

"Sir, I just received an emergency report from the guard troops protecting that room below. They have come under the assault of the prisoners from the 5th to the 9th floor in unison, and it's said that they are led by of each of the prisoners from the 9th floor, a red-haired human is also at scene assuming personal command!" The guard said.

"Assault? From the maximum-security prisons, and what's this about a human?" Pylon said in shock, but soon, he noticed something strange as though to himself, "Wait... red hair... red-haired human? It can't possibly be?".

"Damn! So, it was that damn human from the Gloomy Forest incident, no wonder those on the outside couldn't find him. It turns out he infiltrated the palace to free the prisoners from the start, now that he's freed those troublesome ones he's become a force almost threatening enough to the resist the current zone palace." Pylon said as he figured out everything.