Chapter 138 The Dragon Rises from the East...

Want to support? Visit any of the sites below to read the full series:

Read on My Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/ShadowsFinger

Read on my Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F7BVPSD

*****

Traveling back to a few moments before the sudden change on the battlefield, within a strange space, was an unusual scene... It was a dark realm, one with hardly any light in sight. A beautiful woman could be seen resting at the center of this space, her body glowing in a soft white light that shrouded every fiber of her being.

She gave off a strong aura, but despite its richness, deep within was a strange kind of vulnerability, one that was visible by the pale white skin of the sleeping beauty who was curled up into the fetal posture.

A strange kind of energy permeated this surrounding environment causing the space itself to ripple in an unusual manner as if losing track of its rhyme, while this peculiar scenario continued, a series of rich life energies flowed from the distant darkness all the way into the body of the sleeping beauty.

These energies came in such large streams that seemed as if they were endless in supply, continuously pouring into the body of the female. After what seemed like an eternity, the body of the sleeping female shook, causing her special aura to rise by double, triple, and beyond continuously.

In mere moments, her auras rose to an almost inestimable scale as her closed eye lids finally opened, revealing a set of sparkling silver eyes that glittered with an unusual profoundness as she gazed at her surroundings.

The moment she awoke, her body instantly changed, her sickly appearance faded as her skin became more of a lively tone, her body's vitality becoming overly rich as if her entire being was a source of life itself.

She slowly stood to her feet within this world of nothingness causing the already chaotic space to ripple in more confusion, as she finally stood up, she looked around at the remnant energies that lingered around her form, an exceptional kind power known as, force energy...

"I have awoken..." She said in a soft tone, her voice filling this void of darkness with a strange type of resonance, as if this world couldn't contain it, it broke through the darkness sending an imperceptible will across space and time.

Traveling beyond the battle zone of the fairyland, going even further beyond the realm of the Ancient Dragon Battlefield, to the distant darkness of the endless void that exists within the outside world. Finally, it trailed towards a brightly glowing star that shone at the remote edge of the universe.

It was an odd star that shone with a different kind of intention, carrying a will like no other before it as if it has always existed in a state of endless deductions since the beginning of time, to its ever so distant end.

The Destiny Star... one which dated back to a time that was unknown, as obscured and mysterious as the more brightly shining Eternal Star. They say that this star has a life of its own, was able to think and make decisions like any rational being, sadly these sayings are only rumors for its exact details have remained shrouded to all who've seen it.

∞∞∞

In a brilliant world filled with an endless sight of clouds was a single lone stairway that ascended to the very limits of its heavens, before this stairway was a massive star that gleamed in a familiar light that shone across the distant galaxies, the very light of ever so mysterious the destiny star.

A beautiful woman with long black hair stood before this star at the summits of the stairway, her eyes gleaming in a profound light as if she was deducing all of the things in the world. Suddenly, she looked towards a distant location at a region of space that seemed to be at its far edge, an uncommonly gentle smile rising on her face as she spoke in a manner that seemed to define her knowledge of all things.