Chapter 126: The Alliance Meeting

Want to support? Visit any of the sites below to read the full series:

Read on My Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/ShadowsFinger

Read on my Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F7BVPSD

*****

The life source ritual was now over, and everyone within the region of the central garden became silent once more paying close attention to the now slightly exhausted Fairy Queen who gently floated to the ground before sitting at the central most chair amongst the allied members.

After a short while, she regained her former manner revealing her noble queen-like aura once again. She swept her eyes across the gathered natives pausing briefly on the forms of Feng Yu and Jing Mingyun before speaking to the crowd.

"Now that the ritual is complete, there is only two task's remaining on our agendas. The first is the appointing of the members of who will be using the Healing Chambers to recover their injured essences now that the 'Life Source Halo' has been reformed and lastly, we will discuss the pressing issue regarding this era's Chosen One's mission. If anyone has something they are not content with, you may say so now..." said the Fairy Queen with a resonant voice.

The area remained silent as all of the allied navies observed calmly, a strange light flickering in each of their leader's eyes as they head the words 'Healing Chambers," Feng Yu looked at Jing Mingyun who soon realized something, she quickly sent him a mental message.

"Healing Chambers are the special constructs of ancient times, build by dwarfins and fairies to draw upon the powers of the Life Source Halo, they act as a type of medium aid in the recover for injured lifeforms most particularly stronger lifeforms which had already condensed their 'Source Essence.'" said Jing Mingyun as her eyes revealed a look of recollection.

Feng Yu hearing this frowned as he replied, "Hmm, it seems that the danger for you to use such constructs is more than I'd initially assumed since one can only condense source essence at the True Soul. What will happen if---?"

As Feng Yu was replying his concerns a set of slender fingers touched his lips preventing him from speaking further, she looked at him with a deep gaze filled with affection as she spoke, "I'll be fine..."

Looking at Jing Mingyun's currently determined expression, Feng Yu couldn't help but sigh to himself, and no longer pressed the issue. Jing Mingyun smiled in response and once more looked towards the Fairy Queen who was now continuing her statements.

"There is a maximum of 10 chambers as such we shall assign it to the members of the various alliances based on past contributions. Since my fairy clan is the primary source for the Life Source Halo, we will have the right of three quotas. The Dwarfins had aided in the creation of the chambers thus they will be given two quotas, as for the Merman Tribe, the Ancient Hawk Race, the Spector Lifeborn Clan, the Supreme Ogres along with the Tree People will each be given one quota."

As she said this, the members of the Mermen Tribe, Dwarfins, Spector Lifeborn Clan, Ancient Hawk-kind and few others started to discuss among themselves. After a bit discussion, they each agreed to the terms stated by the Fairy Queen.

The Fairy Queen seeing this smiled and continued to speak once more, "Good! The members chosen from our side will be, myself Demetria, Zyne, and..."

Upon speaking to here, Queen Demetria dragged out her speech intentionally causing the alliance members to grow curious regarding the third individual. Soon though, she finished her words, "His Excellency's Heir, Jing Mingyun..."