Chapter 100: The New Palace Guard!

Join my discord to keep updated and see all information regarding the series(wiki):

https://discord.gg/ffVV7cV

Want to support Dual Sword God? Want more chapters? Join me on Patreon by following the link below:

www.patreon.com/ShadowsFinger

****

As the harsh rain fell onto the grounds beneath these gloomy skies, the earth became shrouded by a dark mood. A few reasonably organized low-class fiends, as well as force beasts, were carrying out a bloody battle within these lands that was a little distance away from a gloomy looking forest.

Splash! The sound of blood splashing across the muddy, wet ground resounded as a powerful looking fiendkin ripped a force beast into two pieces before lifting its head to roar in a barbaric manner, "Huuaaaaa!"

A few other fiendkins couldn't help but frown as they complained their discontent towards this fiend's behavior.

"Sigh, he's at it again..." One of the fiends said while sighing slightly.

"Chet! When will he learn? The palace inspection unit will not select you based on how flashy you are, its all based on your actual skill!" Another of the fiends said in a mocking tone.

As he spoke, the figures of a few well-armored fiends with blue colored scales appeared within the area. They glanced around at the results of combat indifferently and sent their fiendish sense into a few odd-looking spheres as if recording something.

"The batch for new palace guards this time is pretty useless," said one of the armored examiners as he glanced around at the fiends.

"Em. It looks like more than half of this bunch have failed this simple assessment. I don't even know how these guys were capable of being called fiends," replied the other armored examiner.

"Petwei~! A bunch of Low-class trashes!" One of the guards said as spat on the floor with his eyes filled with disdain.

"Eh? Whose that?" One of the examiners asked as he pointed towards a strange looking fiend at a distant corner.

A peculiar looking fiend with slender body physique carrying two rare swords on its back, it had distinctive red hair that fell below its back and wore primitive and broken armor from different sets of equipment.

Looking around his figure his figure, one would notice a group of corpses belonging to different types of force beasts.

"Him? Ah. I forgot you've just arrived here. He's a pretty unique one..." The other examiner replied in an ambiguous tone.

"Oh, really now?..." The examiner remarked with a tone of interest as he focused on the strange fiendkin.

Suddenly, the strange fiendkin moved as it turned into a blurry shade that flashed across the training battle area. He irregularly swung his sword as if trying to merge himself with the falling rain displaying a stunning set of swordplay.

Shing! Shing! Shing!

The cry of sword resounded throughout the training field as the blinding fast swords of the red hair fiend accurately sliced apart the drops of rain that continuously fell around its form creating a small section that was devoid of rain.

"Ah!......" The questioning examiner exclaimed with awe as he saw this scene, he then looked towards the companion beside him and spoke, "It looks like we have a new good seedling, his cultivation base is only 3 Tier Aura Disciple, but his battle power is leagues above that maybe he is an upcoming middle-class fiend."