Chapter 136 A Deadly Chase, A Shocking Aura!

Want to support? Visit any of the sites below to read the full series:

Read on My Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/ShadowsFinger

Read on my Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F7BVPSD

*****

The war was now at its peak, filling the sky with clusters of stray energies that rumbled about the regions, laying waste to any things in their paths. At the distant section of this battle zone were the figures of three individuals currently locked in a deadly battle, their bodies wrapped with balls of energies that collided back and forth repeatedly generating shockwaves that shook everything within their vicinity.

Suddenly, one of the figures reformed from this mass of energy forming into the figure of a young looking dwarfin with curly orange hair and a stubble of beard. His arms were empty but clutched into a fist which seemed filled with endless power as if he needed no weapons.

He looked towards the two beams of light that continued to clash repeatedly vaguely making out the forms of a golden-winged fairy and a well-armored fiend with a single horn on his head wielding a spear with a long pony purple ponytail.

"Tsk! This son of b*tch has somehow recovered most of his battle prestige..." Leon cursed while wiping the blood from the corner of his lips as he looked at the battle with Troop Commander Vandus and Myria. He then repositioned himself on his artifact and soared towards the fiend once again transforming into a ray of energy.

"Hmph!" Troop Commander Vandus seeing this mocked as he twirled his spear towards Myria causing a purple whirlwind to push her away as he pointed his finger towards the rapidly approaching Leon.

Phewww! Quickly, a mass of dark purple energies formed around his finger which shot towards Leon like a ray of light.

Feeling the threat behind the beam, Leon quickly twirled his body to side spinning out of the range of the rays which continued downwards crashing into the walls of the crater below.

BOOOM! The walls broke to pieces as an explosion no smaller than 1000 meters formed, the fiend seeing this remained calm as he channeled more energies into his finger shooting a continuous stream of finger beam attacks towards the still approaching figure of Leon.

Swish! Swish! With a slight turn of his body, Leon continued to narrowly avoid the assaulting rays of beam attacks quickly arriving behind Troop Commander Vandus. As this happened, he quickly lifted both of his arms above his head gripping both of his palms together as his muscles budged even further.

"TAKE THIS!!! Hammering Smash!" Leon yelled as he smashed his hand downwards at the head of Troop Commander Vandus without holding anything back. The energies from his body erupting wildly as both of their hairs went into disarray due to the forces of the wind.

Troop Commander Vandus seeing this smiled as he lifted his already outstretched finger and attempted to meet it head-on with Leon's attack. However, before his finger could connect with Leon's attack, there was a change.

"Aqua Gravitas!" Myria said as her voice resounded through this section of the battlefield, the water energies of the world condensing into multiple spheres of water that surrounded the body Vandus.

The moment this water sphere surrounded him, his body became sluggish as it became harder even to think much less attack, he frowned before speaking, "You and your damn fairy magic!"

He tightened his grip on his spear as he flexed his muscles causing the water spheres to shake as if they could break apart at any moment, but it was this moment Leon's smash attack had finally managed to connect with his head.