Chapter 105: Bright Hammer Zyne? An Unexpected Assault!

Join my discord to keep updated and see all information regarding the series(wiki)
:

https://discord.gg/ffVV7cV

Want to support Dual Sword God? Want more chapters? Join me on Patreon by following the link below:

www.patreon.com/ShadowsFinger

****

The tension within the halls of Death's Floor was at its peak, as all prisoners looked towards the divine-like goddess with unconstrained fear. Jing Mingyun looked at the scene before her eyes with a look filled with pure indifference, not wasting any more of her reaming time she pointed her finger towards the small pulsating orb at hovered above the central prison cell.

Piiiii! A beam of white energy shot from the finger towards the orb, as a powerful soulforce emitted a fluctuation within the area.

Instantly, the white ray connected with the orb causing the orb to glow strangely. As if it sensed something, the orb began to spin at a fast rate causing all of the energies that were within the hall to flow upwards.

Soon, the barriers that surrounded the prisoner cells began to fade at a rapid rate eventually vanishing as all of their energies was taken away by the spinning orb. After a short moment of time, the orb stopped spinning as the beam of white light from Jing Mingyun's finger stopped.

Her transparent figure fading away into the wristband on Feng Yu right arm, the prisoners seeing the barriers vanish from before them became stunned but soon, their expressions changed to one filled with excitement.

One of the prisoners who was suppressed for so long became so excited that she lifted head and roared, "I'mm, Freee---!!"

Rumble! A strong vibration filling the area as the stones that were wrapped around her arms broke to pieces as even they seemed to have lost their previous divine light.

"Hahaha! Now that I'm out, who dares block me?!"

"It's been so long... hum... hum..."

A few other prisoners also broke into happy cheers as they noticed also broke away from their constraints, with even a few other crying tears of joy. The Dwarfin seeing this also didn't waste any time, he looked towards the now dimly glowing chains on his arms and gripped its palms into a fist.

"Break!!" The Dwarfin roared as his muscles bulged causing the chains that wrapped around to making 'clink-clink' noises as they stressed against each other while due the rising might of dwarfin.

After a short moment, the result that the dwarfin had waited for many years had finally come to fruition.

Snap! A loud breaking sound resounded as the pieces of the once divine-like chains fell to the ground, freeing the mighty dwarfin that now stood up on his stumpy legs; his body giving off a feeling of infinite might and power as he stepped forward causing the cell floor beneath his feet to create spiderweb-like cracks.

"Freedom at last...." The dwarfin said in a soft voice as he closed his eyes and lifted his head, soon, he opened his eyes once more with a more firm but grateful look as he glanced towards the wristband on Feng Yu's hand for a short while before focusing his vision on Feng Yu directly.

"Humanity, or rather, Rising Paragon... I don't care what your objectives are nor what you wish to do with this Trial set up by the Dragon Clan as long as I live and breathe I will aid you as well as that miss to pay off my debts of gratitude..." The dwarfin said as he looked at Feng Yu with a firm look.

The surrounding prisoners belong to various native races also responded similarly, as they stepped out one by one to declare their oaths.

"We of the Mermen tribe swear to aid you in your conquests..."