Chapter 82 - War Command, A Phoenix's Way

Join my discord to keep updated:

https://discord.gg/ffVV7cV

Want to support DSG? Want extra chapters? Join me on Patreon by following the link below:

www.patreon.com/ShadowsFinger

*****

It was what could only be called a dreadful sight, collections of commands listed together in an orderly manner with rankings of a different scale. If one carefully skimmed through these listed commands, they would realize that most of them had a ranking of 'B' and above meaning, that each of the objectives associated to these duties was dangerous beyond the average level.

Naturally, the corresponding war points related to these dangerous war commands are of an entirely different grade as well.

A youth with red hair was currently hidden within some tall shrubberies carefully inspecting a semi-transparent list that was visible only to his eyes, as he browsed through the list his brows would furrow as a dark expression grew on his face.

Feng Yu inspected the [War Commands List] before his eyes in a bad mood, as he frowned and complained in a helpless tone, "Goddamnit! What kind of commands are these? Are they expecting me to be able to accomplish these tasks?!"

He said as the frown on his face grew more noticeable, and expression only became worse. The War Commands are as listed:

"War Commands List – Central Region"

"Sabotage Command"

"Sabotage Matuk's Tribe Rituals - Rank B Command – War Points: 10000."

"Steal the Dark Palace's Sapphire Orb - Rank +A Command – War Points: 250000."

"..."

"Assassination Command"

"Kill the Aqua Nymph Queen - Rank ++A Command – War Points: 500000."

"Kill the Orckusfiend Matuk - Rank ++B Command – War Points: 50000."

"..."

"Hunting Command"

"Hunt a Nymph Fiendkin - Rank +C Command – War Points: 2500."

"Hunt a Ghoulfiend - Rank C Command – War Points: 1000."

"Hunt a Sub Terranean - Rank C Command – War Points: 1000."

"..."

Feng Yu looked at the list, again and again, hoping it would re-update, but soon, he eventually gave up and decided to accept what couldn't be changed. He then gripped his fists tightly as a firm look came on his face while he spoke, "It no longer matters, whether it is an impossibility or no different from utter suicide. Since I cannot escape this region, I will move forward even if I must walk through a sea of fire, and field of needles. The Phoenix doesn't grow without experience the flames of rebirth!"

He skimmed through the list and spoke once more, "Hmm, the Steal the Dark Palace's Sapphire Orb, the Dark Palace? Where is this place supposed to be?"

Upon saying this, the information before his face changed creating a map screen with its edges mostly covered in darkness and a title saying, 'Map of the Endless Rain Zone.' Towards the central section of this map was an endless sight of trees and mountains that stretched all the way into the darkness, a few faded outlines of constructs could be seen at random locations.