Chapter 79 - An Unknown Party? The Alarmed Zone Commanders!

Special thanks to all my supporters on patreon.

Join my discord to keep updated:

https://discord.gg/ffVV7cV

Want to support DSG? You can become a Patreon by pledging any amount you want:

www.patreon.com/ShadowsFinger

****

The Ancient Dragon Battlefield, an unusual realm situated within an enclosed space for many eons. It is a bizarre world filled with the thick scent of death that lingered at each of its distant corners.

This realm is divided into an assortment of layers, each of which was categorized by their degree of hazards. These layers are:

The Outer Regions, the Interior Regions, and the Central Regions...

Within each region were a group of occupied territories called 'Zones,' these Zones were each under the leadership of a very powerful fiendkin who typically had a powerful troop of fiends under their command. They are known as 'Zone Commanders,' each having a specialty or unique trait of their own making them terrifying opponents to face not only in one to one battle but also on the battlefield.

However, apart from these zones within each of the layers, there were also a few mysterious and unusual places each with a secret of their own.

******

Area unknown, Zone unknown.

The sky looked bright as a graceful golden light shone across the horizon, dying the world with its hue.

Blanketed by these rays of light, was a seemingly endless mountain range. A divine place filled with an array of unusual sightings along with a myriad of wonderous constructs crafted by nature. These mountains were uncommon as they floated in mid-air, they gave off a holy aura the kind that would only be found in religious sects, as elaborate carvings could also be seen engraved on their surface.

Looking at the surroundings, one would see that amidst this sea of unusual mountains were floating land masses, each of them being hundreds of thousands of kilometers wide. They were connected to each other by rays of light that beamed between the sea of floating mountains falling on top of a profound looking formation on a section of each of their lands.

If one looked bellow these land masses, they would see a lake, a vast clear lake that spanned across the entire horizon. This lake was strange, as despite being clear its depths could not be seen. Instead, only a few clusters of sparkling lights could be seen shining brightly ever so often at its core.

Standing proudly on the surface of these lands where an assortment of different buildings, each constructed with a unique style. These buildings were built like towers, each being at a height no lower than a kilometer. A collection of circular rings surrounded these tower-like buildings each giving off an odd pulsation of energies sending ripples throughout the land.

Carefully looking, one would see troops of well-equipped humanoid and non-humanoid forms each giving off a dense baleful aura, they stood in well-trained formations around tower-like buildings positioned at the core of these landmasses. At the central location of each of these floating mountains and lands, was an even larger floating landmass that spanned a width of no less than one million kilometers.

However, unlike its successors, this massive land mass did not have any glorious looking troops and a large number of buildings. Instead, positioned at its core was only a single tower that stretched to limits of this realm's sky, seated in front of this tower was an unknown being that was as large as most of the land itself. It was equipped with unique armor as it sat while gazing towards the brilliant light shining from the distant horizon. A bright ray shone at the depths of its eyes as if it could see the end of the world...