Chapter 99: Thunderblaze Battleform! A Debt to be Repaid?

Join my discord to keep updated and see all information regarding the series(wiki):

https://discord.gg/ffVV7cV

Want to support Dual Sword God? Want more chapters? Join me on Patreon by following the link below:

www.patreon.com/ShadowsFinger

****

A dark wind blew across an open section of destroyed land, giving a cold feeling to all caught in its gale.

Multiple towering auras rose to their peaks causing dark fiendish energies shrouded the surroundings, a few cow-headed creatures with the lower bodies of horses had their palms clenched into fists. Their dark blue flame-like auras covering their bodies causing their short dark blue hair to rise above their heads.

Standing at the center of these fiends was a red-haired youth who calmly looked at the scene around him, his hair would sway in a disordered manner because of the strong winds caused by his opponents rising auras.

After a bit of time, he spoke in a calm tone, "So, they are Bluehuff Fiends. A rare fiend class among lower-class fiends. Hmm, based on their auras they are about 4 Tier with the strongest among them being at the 7 Tier of Aura Disciple. If this is so, then the battle abilities of these Elite-class and Elder-class 4 Tier fiends should be similar to 5 Tier and 6 Tier Aura Disciples respectively. However, that 7 Tier Variant Bluehuff Fiend is no weaker than an initial stage True Foundation realm expert... this information provided by this thing is quite handy at times."

Feng Yu said as he glanced across the information shown before his eyes on a familiar interface, as he skimmed through the report he couldn't help but notice a series of notifications:

"Sabotage Matuk's Tribe Rituals - Mission Complete Awarded: War Points: 10000."

"Kill the Orckusfiend Matuk - Mission Complete Awarded: War Points: 50000."

"Hunt a Nymph Fiendkin - Mission Complete Awarded: War Points: 2500."

"Hunt a Ghoulfiend - Mission Complete Awarded: War Points: 1000."

"Hunt an Elite Ghoulfiend - Mission Complete Awarded: War Points: 2500."

"Hunt a Sub Terranean - Mission Complete Awarded: War Points: 1000."

"Hunt an Elite Sub Terranean - Mission Complete Awarded: War Points: 1000."

"....................."

"Total War Points: 257000"

"Who knew I'd have killed so many fiends and have accomplished so many War Commands in just one go!" Feng Yu said with surprise as if he didn't see the enemies that were just about ready to go that surrounded him.

He then quickly cleared his distracting thoughts and looked at the Bluehuff Fiends before clenched his fists as he spoke, "Since you're all ready to go, why wait? Come! Allow me to test my current battle strength."

As he said this, the Bluehuff Fiend Leader grew even angrier as he shouted towards the unit and commanded, "Break his legs and bring him to me alive!"

Swoosh! Swoosh! Swoosh!

Following a series of whooshing sounds, the figures of the Bluehuff Fiends that surrounded him blurred as they galloped towards Feng Yu at alarming speeds leaving behind ghostly trails of blue flames with each step taken with their legs.