Chapter 330 Meeting Everyone, A Peculiar Gift

Just a note, you might want to reread the previous chapters for book 8 as there have been changes. Also, this is the last teaser chapter for book 8, the completed draft is on my Patreon and the pre-order is available on amazon :)

***

Within the Weavers House's meeting area, a large crowd of those directly related to the faction had gathered, the majority of them having chocolate-brown colored skin, garbed in their traditional wears.

While few wore standardized southern-style robes, the only group admit this batch that wore typical martial robes of a stylized design were those who sat around a table taking in the sights around them.

"Miss Bai, this send-off might be quite interesting; I can sense the auras of quite a few big figures lurking on the outside of this establishment. Heh, it should be fun to see how they leave here," Han Yi said with a bit of interest in his eyes.

Bai Zan glanced at him and rolled her eyes while replying, "Han Yi, I can see that you still haven't any faith in them; you should know better than to underestimate their means since that battle. Besides, even if they show any cards, I doubt that He Wuhan—"

"They're here!" A voice shouted, cutting off Bai Zan from finishing her words as it brought her attention along with Han Yi's towards a side entrance.

Not long after, Feng Yu's party, which was garbed similarly with their modified masks, had appeared; Feng Yu naturally wore his new mask and modified battle robes, sporting a smile on his face as if he couldn't be more pleased about its quality.

Though happy, however, his current appearance gave all onlookers the image of a smiling devil, waiting to drag his unsuspecting enemies to the depths of hell.

"They've changed their face covering; I can tell that they've been refined to a higher level. Oh, and in those threads, that little man is quite handsome," Bai Zan muttered softly with flickering eyes, her fox tail shaking a bit before she returned to normal.

Han Yi rolled his eyes at this and said nothing; he only continued to observe, as for those of the Weaver's Enclave, they made a slight bow and spoke in unison.

"We greet our benefactors!"

Feng Yu, Dai Lin, and the others were a bit stunned by the unified greeting, but they soon recovered their senses and responded with a similar gesture.

Eventually, they were brought to the central part of the room, as Bai Li looked at them and spoke, "We are here, the master, and everyone is coming."

"Right," Feng Yu and the others said as he patiently stood their ground.

The room soon became quiet as everyone stared at the main door, which led to the Weaver's House's core part. Each having a look of anticipation as if expecting something.

"Ha, all this anticipation is getting quite interesting, I really wonder what that gift will be in the end," Lang Kuang said with a smirk, his manner now a bit more normal as if he had finished licking the wounds from his prior beating.

"Hehe, who knows, it might just be a giant ball of yarn," Tuzi Baoli said from the side of Miren Fei.

"Yeesh, as if they'd give something like that," Lang Kuang said with a sheepish look on his face.

Leon had a bright glimmer in his eyes as he spoke, "I've read up on a few of their methods over these past days, and I have to say it's quite enlightening. Even if what they give us isn't immensely valuable, it should be able to come in handy.'

Feng Yu and Myria, hearing this nodded, they knew from a glance that the cloth-based artists refined by the Weaver's Enclave wouldn't disappoint.

Feng Yu, at this time, couldn't help but stare at Bai Zan, who sat within the audience, his eyes having an odd glint as he recalled their mental discussion on the way here. Even now, he had yet to come to a final decision.