Chapter 196 Successive Victories! Sudden Change?

A cluster of golden flames illuminated a distant corner of the Machen Town, as specks of lights flickered across broken buildings, the gloomy haze that shrouded most of the surroundings now taking on a livelier hue as if giving closure to the previously dreadful battle. Currently, a lone form stood at the center of these flames, his bright red hair swaying in the ghostly winds as each strand shimmered with lights that came from the blazing sparks.

If one looked carefully, they would see that his eyes were staring at two severely injured beauties before him. The figures of two women with bright purple hair and blue hair separately, they each held onto similar-looking curved blades in their arms, as a vicious gash was noticeable on their waists.

"You, I, will..." Ding Zhen muttered while coughing out a mouthful of blood as she gazed at Feng Yu, who stood nearby. But before she could finish her words, her mind when blank as her consciousness faded.

Feng Yu seeing this, shook his head and replied, "You were both powerful, but you underestimated the limits of my strength."

"My strength is stagnant, and if I don't improve my cultivation, there will only be more dangers. I also still don't know how to improve my sword boundary, I believe that if I had properly mastered how to use my Sword Intent, this battle wounded ended at a faster rate. Must I have to wait until True Foundation realm to challenge the trial of the Sword Pagoda?" Feng Yu thought to himself while flicking his wrists calling out the strange sword token once more.

But as he gazed at it for a short while, he shook his head and placed it back into his storage ring. After doing this, he shifted his eyes towards the different battles occurring nearby as he spoke, "I wonder, how are the others faring against these troublesome fellows?"

Looking in the distance, in a region of the destroyed carriage, a few flashes of golden and scarlet lights flickered about leaving sharp scars into the earth and further ruin on the structures. If one looked closely, one would see that the golden rays were a set of divine looking chains while the scarlet lights were none other a scarlet arc of baleful energies.

They collided back and forth with exact precision, creating minor shockwaves with each blow. Two blurry figures appeared within this chaos, a blue-haired youth and bald sinister-looking man welding a sickle.

Ping-Ping-Ping! A loud series of metallic noises sounded as Dai Lin, and Number Four flashed across the vicinity between the various broken buildings. As they swung their arms, they left behind blurry remaining shades, the sickle, and chains dancing about wildly as they rapidly collided against each other.

"Dai Lin, he's grown stronger. As these girls have said, he should now be comparable to someone with Third Layer Battle Prestige. Is this a result of his unusual thunder body, or is it something else entirely? Hmm, he's also finally reached initial accomplishment with masters Heavenly Shocking Circuit Scripture, comprehending the Electro Overdrive. Master, you would be proud..." Feng Yu muttered with a smile as he observed the dazzling number of electric auras that were emitting from Dai Lin's body.

While doing this, his eyes soon shifted towards the strange golden chains that waved about like flashes of lights. A feeling of oppression rapidly falling into his senses, causing him to knit his brows while in thought, "Hmm, those chains. I knew they were uncommon from the moment I saw them in the mystic realm, but I'd have never thought that it could even slightly pressure my newfound bloodline. Eh?"

As Feng Yu was trying to analyze the chain's properties, a change soon occurred between Dai Lin and Jin lin.

"Keke! This brat is quick, but this battle is my victory." Jin Lin said to himself as his eyes shone with a victorious light, he knew full well that his abundant energies were enough to outshine his opponent regardless of their combat efficiencies. The moment he showed signs of slowing down would be the very moment of his end, and at this time, Dai Lin's face was now showing a trace of flushness.