Chapter 04 - The Path of Body Training

Read chapters ahead on my website: https://www.shadowsnet.com

Read on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C7912KX

*****

Seated within the sea of fire Feng Yu felt as if he had left the mortal plane and traveled to the deepest layer of hell. His skin began to turn to black giving off the pleasant scent of roasted meat "AHH! Dammit! Such a ruthless cultivation method. How is anyone supposed to cultivate like this? I have to hurry, or I'll be cooked alive!".

Quickly, he began to circulate the cultivation method as if it was 'burnt' into his heart. The intense concentration of fire essences in flames started to gather towards him in streams. If one were to look carefully on his skin, they would see that as more and more of the essences flowed into his body, the scorched areas started cracking and falling apart to expose a new surface of a healthier tone with stronger durability. Thus, taking longer to get burnt from the flames, soon his entire fleshy body started to undergo a drastic change.

"Ahh! Endure! Endure! Through Fire, I Came... and Through Fire... I live Again!" clenching his teeth hard to bear the endless pain Feng Yu pushed all his effort into completing the initial stages of Body Training Realm.

Cultivation is divided into multiple realms or sometimes called by other's stages. These are categorized from an ordering of weakest to strongest starting with Body Training Realm, Aura Disciple Realm, True Foundation Realm, Warrior Realm, True Soul Realm, Heavenly Realm, Mystical Realm and the known strongest Transcendent Saintly Realm.

For mortals to begin on the path to cultivation, there are a few requirements to succeed. Firstly, one must have an 'Aura Pulse' as with this it shows that a person can advance without setback when gathering aura from the heavens and the earth. They will be able to progress smoothly at varying speeds depending on their respected 'Tiers' even after advancing to later cultivation realms. Experts use this fact to identify talents from 'common cultivators.'

Another requirement is to have firm willpower, a heart that holds steadfast as boulder would when faced with the raging waves of a stormy sea. Willpower would not only let the cultivator immune to most illusions of the mind and heart but also allow them to attune themselves with nature more naturally.

The final and most important requirement would be that of the body, it is the core of the cultivator and thus the stronger the bodies foundation, the higher the potential and smoother efficiency in battle it will have at later stages.

Body Training Realm is divided into three major stages, that of Fleshy Body Tempering which is the strengthening of the muscles and toughening of the skin. Then Bone Refining where the bones are refined to become as tough as steel and lastly; The Internal Organs and Inner Veins Tempering which serves as the core for aura development.

1st Tier to 3rd Tier represents Fleshy Body Stage of Body Training, 4th Tier to 6th Tier represents Bone Refining Stage, and finally, 7th Tier to 9th Tier represents Internal Organs and Inner Veins Strengthening.

Soon the night was at its peak, as darkness covered the world once more. The pillar of 'Mortal Flames' still hung tall within the Feng Courtyard. It has been five hours since Feng Yu started cultivating the <Nirvana Flame Cultivation Technique> by now the family members had already calmed down as Feng Yunlong, and Feng Junling explained the details.

Hearing that the ancient family technique had been cultivated, the elders were excited as they know exactly what this means. The younger generation not understanding why cultivating the technique meant such a big deal to the elders were soon enlightened by a young woman dressed in night robes. She was a beauty with red hair that sparkled brightly in the night as if a star had descended to the world. This woman is known as Feng Xingyu the Aunt of Feng Yu and Little Sister of Feng Yunlong and Feng Junling.