Chapter 93: A Different Path? Pandora's New Legacy!

Join my discord to keep updated and see all information regarding the series(wiki):

https://discord.gg/ffVV7cV

Want to support Dual Sword God? Want more chapters? Join me on Patreon by following the link below:

www.patreon.com/ShadowsFinger

****

It was a ruined field filled with blazing flames and thunderous sparks. A bright ray of sunlight beamed itself down onto this vast stretch of destroyed land, illuminating these colorful thunder flames and the odd ancient structures that still rested peacefully as if unaffected by this scene.

If one looked carefully, they would notice a plain white pillar that rested peacefully at the center of this chaos. Its once dazzling hue now faded, as its special looking runic markings had vanished revealing only its pure white surface.

The thunderous flames of the surroundings did not exist in this area of the pillar as they had formed a circular enclosure a few dozen meters away from this central field.

Seated at the direct center a few meters away from the pillar, was a golden-haired youth who had thunderous sparks flowing down different strands of his hair; he had unique markings on his bare chest and back, with a red marking at the corner of both his eyes.

Looking directly at this youth's forehead, one would see a strange set of markings. There were of two flames that surrounded a single thunderbolt that streaked through their center.

A few small balls of fire were dancing around his body, seeming as if they had a life of their own as this youth breathed irregularly.

"Haa... Haa... Haa..." As the golden-haired youth breathed, more and more small wisp-like flames would form around his body, but soon, his breathing came to an abrupt end.

He opened his eyes causing a bright fiery and thunderous light to shine from within as he spoke, "Sigh, so many changes... it seems that my cultivation will now take a different path. I had already advanced to the peak of Body Training realm with the <Nirvana Flame Cultivation Technique>. However, now that I have changed on such a drastic scale. I am going to need to find a new cultivation technique..."

He inspected his body once again and felt even more strange as if a great power within was waiting to erupt.

"Eh? This bloodline feels so powerful! What layer strength is this? Could it be in the first layer? or is it the second layer?" Feng Yu asked surprised as he gripped his fist tightly causing the space before him to ripple.

Bang! A powerful energy soon after shrouded the vicinity, causing the thunderous flames surrounding the area to shake in disorder. After a short while, this energy soon faded away as it receded within Feng Yu's body.

"What! How could I cause such a fluctuation only by simply clenching my fists? The prestige was no weaker than 7 tier Aura Disciple..." Feng Yu exclaimed as he looked at his fists with shock.

However, he soon shook his head and cleared his surprise as he spoke once more, "Let's not worry about this right now. I can figure out my complete battle power after I figure out the issue regarding my cultivation scripture."

Feng Yu looked around the environment with his half-formed spiritual sense at the terrifying enclosure of thunderous flames that stretched as far as the could see. He nodded his head and spoke, "I should be safe here for a while, going out of this temporary safe zone to travel in this area was already far too risky with my current cultivation. Now then, let's have a look see..."