Chapter 333 Entering the Special Zone

It happened in what could only be described as a flash, for the instant the strange party appeared, donned by a cluster of powerful auras, they had swept past the battling practitioners in an indomitable fashion.

Looking at their trail of colorful lights, one would notice that each Element Beast that was caught within their range exploded after a series of complex attacks. Some being sliced apart into multiple pieces, others burned to crisp by flames, lightning, or even ripped apart by a savage beast's claws.

The practitioners from various influences looked at this in shock for a while; they knew full well just how strong these beasts were, such that it had kept them blocked off from the rippling portal for an extended period. Yet, the strange party could so quickly dispatch so many of them and even arrive within the direct vicinity of the special zone's entrance.

Right now, the sounds of a battle... or rather, a slaughter-fest resounded as explosive booms sounded from the region of the portal, colorful lightning, greed rays, sword beams, and other devastating energies rippling about as the party continued to charge through unimpeded.

"Just... who the hell are they?" One practitioner said in alarm as his arms trembled.

A few others also shared his surprise, but not for the very sharp and keen eyes within the field, each who, upon seeing the masks on their faces and sensing a strange kind of familiarity, couldn't help but make varying expressions.

"Che! It's them, that bastard and his crew!" Wuqi Shao cured as he saw Feng Yu's party. He naturally only associated them with the Crimson Devil, whom he currently only knew as Crimson Mask.

One of the lackeys at Wuqi Shao's side emanated a powerful aura as he spoke with cold eyes, "Young Master, should I make a move?"

Wuqi Shao shook his head and replied, "Hmph! No, not yet; we don't know how much power these other forces are hiding; I'd rather keep our full strength unknown until we start competing for those Element Shards. As for that bastard Crimson Mask, since he dared to come, he can wait, his allies are cleaning up the way for us, so let them, once we've entered the special zone, we can take care of them."

"Understood," The subordinate said as he continued to keep his attention on the battles occurring.

Much like Wuqi Shao, Yu Fu from the Bandit Union also had sharp eyes as he stared at Feng Yu; he had similarly given such commands to his elites from his party.

If anything, the only persons who didn't show such deep animosity were Cheng Ba and Jin Ching of the Rain Sword Sect. Mo Dang, who fought alongside Du Nuan, had no interest in them as his thoughts were set elsewhere.

"Senior Brother, they've finally arrived; I wonder, what could have kept Sir Yu and his company so long," Jin Chin muttered with beaming eyes as she saw Feng Yu's masked figure fighting amongst his party.

"They must have been held back by something. Look, even their masks and uniforms are a bit different, though mostly similar. They might have come late, but their strength is still truly something else," Cheng Ba added from the side as he waved his sword to repel an Element Beast.

"Senior Brother, let's try hard; we can't fall behind," Jin Chin said with a set of firm eyes.

Cheng Ba nodded at this and replied, "Haha, you're right, we surely won't."

With their minds made up, they picked up the pace they fought, crushing more of the beasts that countered their paths.

"Triple Blade Dance!" Mo Dong shouted as he made an elaborate dance with three-blades flickering around his body. In a few seconds, he had danced around the body of a large Element Beast that then shattered apart as it made a pitiful cry.