Chapter 34 - Trouble at the Arena, An Unexpected Gathering

Read on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/ShadowsFinger

Amazon Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C7912KX

****

Within the town of Machen, inside of the battle arena square.

The mood went dark as a towering figure soon made his way towards the platform, following behind him were two individuals with different behaviors. As he reached the center of the audience, the towering figure promptly pulled out two decorated chairs from his storage ring neatly placing them on the ground near the battle platform. He then calmly went to the side and watched to two individuals seat themselves.

Suddenly, one of the now seated individuals focused their vision on the two combatants on the platform and clapped his hands together.

Clap! Clap! As if backed by a strange power the soundwave of the clap instantly traversed the square, causing a few weaker practitioners to spit blood and the stronger ones to feel slightly uncomfortable.

"Hello! Hello! Everyone, so far, your performance was rather mediocre. So, this Young Master would like to offer a new rule to this game," The arrogant looking young man said.

"Hehe! Xuan Bei, if you keep acting like this everywhere you go, you're bound to get into trouble," The voluptuous Young Woman beside him said as she snickered.

"Humph! In my Bright Flame Kingdom, what can this Young Master not do?" Xuan Bei said proudly, he then looked towards the towering figure who was quietly standing by the side as a smirk came on his face.

"If anyone is capable of defeating this servant of mine, I will grant that person the right to follow me on my path to glory," Xuan Bei said as he glanced around at the individuals especially the two people on the stage.

"What the hell is this? Who the hell does this guy think he is?" A practitioner who was disturbed by their sudden appearance said.

"Yeah, do they think this arena belong to them? They can randomly waltz on over and start barking rules," Another individual said¬¬¬¬¬.

As the practitioners and locals started to complain, Lang Kuang and Miren Fei halted their battle as they looked over at the figure with displeased expressions on their faces.

"Oh! Look what we have here, to think I'd meet my first of these 'hidden visitors' so quickly," Feng Yu said with a smile on his face he then looked towards Dai Lin and nodded.

"Understood!" Dai Lin replied.

Flash! With a flash, he transformed into a streak of lightning as he headed outside of the battle arena, as Feng Yu continued to observe the scenario in front of him with interesting. With a flip of his wrist, he took out a scarlet chair from his storage ring and sat while observing.

Bang! "Mother Fu--er! Who do you think you are? You dare to harm my girl! I will kill you!" An enraged practitioner shouted as his female companion coughed out a mouth full of blood because of the 'clap.' His energies instantly rose to the peak of 7 Tier Body Training realm and with a sway of his body, he swiftly traversed the distance of a few meters as he launched his assault towards Xuan Bei.

Seeing this scene, Madam Xuan sneered as she thought inwardly, "How foolish? A local bumpkin like you wants to beat Bei child no different from seeking his demise."

Looking the guy in front of him Xuan Bei frowned as a look of disdain came across his face, without even moving his arms he looked towards the towering servant. Without waiting for his master to command him, the towering man rushed out and cut off the path of the assaulting man.