Chapter 128 : The Invasion of the Dark Palace's Army!

Want to support? Visit any of the sites below to read the full series:

Read on My Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/ShadowsFinger

Read on my Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F7BVPSD

*****

The air grew dismal as the chamber room now carried a heavy silence; as if one could feel its density, a thick ominous fog had started to rise, bringing with it a soft wind that swept into the room from the narrow passageway.

Currently, three individuals could be noticed standing in silence, each carrying a solemn look on their faces as they gazed upon the sleeping beauty that rested within a Healing Chamber. One of them had a pensive look in his eyes as his mind had wandered off into the deep contemplation.

"A change in the atmosphere? What did Demetria sense that was capable of causing her to say such foreboding words?" Leon thought to himself while knitting his brows, he then looked towards the solemn Myria and spoke, "Myria, what did she mean by her words? Do you also feel anything strange within the atmosphere of the Radiant Woods?"

Myria hearing Leon's words couldn't help but frown as she made a thoughtful expression; she then closed her eyes and drew upon her inherent 'traits' as a member of the fairy race. After closing her eyes, she quickly became one with her surroundings drawing upon the powers hidden within nature. As if they sensed her calling, the essences of the world started to flow towards her miniature floating form, traveling from the environment of the Fairyland as well as the encompassing Radiant Woods.

Feng Yu seeing her actions looked on with a dark look in his eyes as he said to himself, "I have a bad feeling about this..."

As if complying with Feng Yu's thoughts, Myria suddenly opened her eyes with a grave expression as she spoke, "It's not good! The fiends have managed to invade the Radiant Woods! Judging by their energies, they seem to be the main forces from the Dark Palace..."

"What?!" Leon hearing exclaimed in shock. He looked towards Myria with a severe expression as he spoke, "That's impossible! There is no way a fiend can enter much less traverse these woods due to the restrictive spells! You have always been a little too mischievous, are you certain that you've sensed things correctly?"

Myria's expression sunk even more as she heard his words, she looked at Leon and spoke with her princess temper, "You! What do you mean by that? I'm of authentic royal fairy blood, my senses are no different from my mother's. If I were to make such a simple mistake, then how can I be considered a fairy? You should be more concerned about your own traits, Mr. Broken Hammer Prince!"

"You!!!" roared Leon in a rage as he heard her words regarding this shameful title.

Feng Yu seeing that two of them were going to start a war interrupted, "We don't have time for this... if it as Myria and the Queen says, we will need to make preparations, so we are not caught off guard by the fiends."

Myria and Leon who heard his words both put on a complicated expression on their faces before recovering and replying in unison, "You're right!"

Leon gave one last glance towards the sleeping Zyne before he snorted and walked towards the room's door, his voice echoing in the room as his figure left through the door, "I'll head to the Dwarfin Elders and notify the clansmen to make suitable preparations. I will see both of you again in the main hall after I have made the necessary arrangement with my clansmen. This, however, shall take quite a bit of time..."

Myria looked at Leon's disappearing figure silently for a moment as a vague flicker shone in her eyes before it disappeared. She then replied, "Fine, since many have already departed, and prior preparations have to be made... our emergency meeting will then have to begin in three days..."