Chapter 98 - Breakthrough to Aura Disciple, The Awakened Dantian!

Join my discord to keep updated and see all information regarding the series(wiki):

https://discord.gg/ffVV7cV

Want to support Dual Sword God? Want more chapters? Join me on Patreon by following the link below:

www.patreon.com/ShadowsFinger

****

Endless Rain Zone, within the Gloomy Forest.

A sea of flames, or rather, thunderous flames that scorched the earth for a significant section of this land. Its width was almost boundless reaching out for a few hundred miles, as the trees surrounding this region's edge burned in dark blue flames.

Snap! Snap!

The Twiggs from fallen trees broke to pieces as the sound of footsteps echoed throughout the area. Carefully looking, one would notice the shadows of strange humanoid forms that swiftly traversed the outer regions of this forest's 'blazing zone.'

Suddenly, one these shadows stopped and walked out from the shade revealing its true form. A cow-like creature with a large ring on its nose, it had the lower body of a horse that left blazing blue trails with each step taken by its huffs. On its back was a holster of many bows along with a giant crossbow made of unknown materials strapped to its side.

Bluehuff Fiends, a rare fiend type amongst lower-class fiends each born with the combat abilities of an Elite Lower-Class Fiend (+1 Battle Strenght). The capable among them having the ability to advance to Elder Lower-Class Fiend ( +2 Battle Strenght ) or even Variant Lower-Class Fiends (Layer 1 Battle Strenght).

They say that this race has natural compatibility with all types of fires amongst the heavens and the earth.

A group of similar looking Bluehuff Fiends was also swiftly making their way through the burning lands as they conversed amongst themselves.

"Such usual phenomena, if the Zone Commander hadn't gone to the 'Center of all Zones,' we wouldn't have been the ones deployed by Palace Command." One of the Bluehuff Fiends said as it looked around the environment.

The other Bluehuff Fiends hearing his statement replied, "Em. I heard even the troublesome Queen of this forest was involved in this scene. If even she had to get involved, I can imagine that there would be some rare type of treasure to hidden beyond these flames."

"Being forced to retreat in an extremely unsightly manner due to flames, humph! Truly underserving of her past fame, so what if the laws of this space have suppressed our abilities allowing us only to show a fraction of our true strengths. Truly disappointing!..." A larger and fierce looking Bluehuff Fiend said.

He then walked ahead of the group through the thunderous blaze as if it was his backyard as he spoke once more, "Still, it looks like our Bluehuff Fiend race has a chance to rise once again."

The Bluehuff Fiends hearing his words followed behind with an excited look in their eyes. Soon, they arrived an open section of land that was enclosed by these strange flames.

A large dull looking pillar stood calmly at the center of this field followed by an unusual burning ball that was expanding. If one looked carefully, they would notice that as this ball pulsated the thunderous flames that surrounded the area for miles would diminish bit by bit.

"Eh? What's this? Such an unusual looking treasure..." One of the Bluehuff Fiends said.

"Hmm...." The Leading Bluehuff Fiend muttered as it pondered to itself, "The report from those stragglers outside these flames said that a human had caused this burning field. If that is so, then it could only mean..."