O..._...O

Hello, Tom. 

Hello, Harry Potter. 

There was something I was thinking of the other day. Before I found this book and before I met you, I felt a connection with it. With you. I could feel you inside of it. Why?

Perhaps you have simply gone mad. 

No, that's not it. I don't have the imagination to make all of this up. 

Harry looked up as Cordelia walked into the private chambers. Her black heels clicked loudly against the stone floor. Her usual smile was missing. Her blonde hair was pinned up into a sharp bun. She held a breifcase in her hand and a simple string of pearls around her neck. 

"Professors Dumbledore, Lockhart, Snape," She greeted shaking their hands in turn. " I am Cordelia Prince."

Snape straightened his back a tiny bit, Harry's ever observant eyes tracing the tiny movement with ease. The man recognized the name and Harry was determined to figure out why. 

"I am Harry's therapist." she continued, not noticing the two males reactions "I am to understand there have been concerns about Harry's behavior recently. 

'She's too tense'  a voice softly whispered in Harry's ear. 

He watched as her shadow turned to wave at him, the shadow's hair a frizzy mess. Harry ignored the shadow, which was desperately trying to get his attention in order to focus on the meeting. His head was hurting and his stomach was uneasy. It was not an easy mission to pay attention, but he tried his best. 

'She's hiding something,' another voice whispered softly. 

Harry  ignored the voices and took a bottle of pills from his pocket. The rough bottle faintly read Topamax on the label and Harry quickly removed two pills and swallowed them. Snape watched with a tight lip as Harry returned the bottle to his robes. The boy rubbed his eyes and swallowed hard as he watched the grown ups talking. 

"We all know Harry has delicate needs," she was saying as kindly as possible 'the trauma he has experienced has definitely had some impact."

"Impact!" Lockhart said, turning red "He's a bloody monster! He's cruel!"

"That's enough," Dumbledore said softly. "Do not speak ill of Harry, we all know it's not entirely his fault."

"Entirely?" Harry asked softly, only to be ignored. 

"We are working to provide Harry with the best education he can receive, but his violent outbursts have become more and more often and harsh throughout time. He doesn't seem to be getting better at all." Dumbledore went on. 

Harry turned to look at the shadow on the floor who was waving it's arms around wildly trying to get Harry's attention. 

"What?" Harry hissed in annoyance at the shadow. "Stop I'm trying to pay attention." 

Several eyes turned towards Harry who seemed to be talking to the floor. 

"No, leave me alone. I'm in the middle of something important. I will talk to you later! No tell him I will visit later. I can't. No I will not get it. Just go away." He whispered to the shadow. 

"Who are you talking to, Harry?" Cordelia asked softly.

"You don't see it?" Harry asked looking up at her.

"No honey,"

"But it's right-"

The black figure had turned back to it's original form lying still on the floorboards. 

"there..." 

Cordelia smiled sadly, her eyes shining in the candlelight. She bent over to look at Harry. 

"Did you take your medication today, Harry?"