Fake

Harry had just finished a rather long tour through the large manor and was now standing in a large bedroom.  He didn't look at the furniture he had chosen a year before, nor did he notice the hard wood floors or the large, white, circular fur rug that sat in the center of the room. He barely realized the light blue shade of the walls countered perfectly with the cherry wood of the desk and large bed. He didn't take in the large amount of brand new clothes from the previous year that sat steamed, clean and ironed inside the tall wardrobe. He ignored the soft looking window seat and the many books that filled the bookshelf near it. He ignored the large trunk that Cadence put by his comfortable looking bed and refused to go unpack the small amount of belongings it held within it. Harry stood in shock in the center of the large room with tears spilling down his cheeks. Cadence had awkwardly excused himself ten minutes prior and yet Harry still had not moved from his spot.
A soft tapping on the window pane made Harry snap out of his thoughts and he slowly made his way to the large window and threw open the glass. A large owl swooped in looking relieved at actually finding the young boy and landed on top of his desk. Harry felt his throat tighten as he observed the bird. It dropped a white envelope onto the desk top and waited patiently to see if Harry would like to reply. Harry smiled softly at the birds patience, knowing that who ever the owner was treated the bird well. He sat down at the desk and gently pet the birds head. It leaned into his touch with complete trust. Harry picked up the letter and opened it, petting the bird's head softly. Dainty handwriting wrote fluidly across the paper that made Harry sit up straighter in it's commanding presence. 
Potter,
I swear to Merlin if you do not respond this time I will personally make it my goal to find wherever you are and chop your head off! You good for nothing, spoiled brat! I spend all this time writing these damned letters because you asked me to and for what?! What do I get except every single one returned unopened! Seriously how rude can you be?! Maybe if your mother was still alive she would have taught you some manners you insolent little bitc-
That was around the moment Harry skipped through the rest of the letter with a roll of his eyes. On the bottom of the page Draco's signature was scrawled with many swoops and loops that reeked of elegance.
Harry looked towards the owl and sighed.
"That boy is so overdramatic," Harry said softly, patting the owl's beak with his pointer finger.
Harry searched through the desk and found a stack of new parchment paper and several self inking quills. He sighed as he began the first of the many fake letters he would have to write that summer.