Just fluff

Draco stared at the ceiling of his bedroom in Hogwarts. He didnt have a roommate, but if he did he supposed they would have fallen asleep many hours beforehand.  His skin was bumped with frost that lurked in the air of the Slytherin house. He could distantly hear creatures swimming far above his head. Water currents that may have been comforting to some lucky child. Like a lullaby the earth sang for it's snakes. Draco had never had a lullaby. The only music allowed in the Malfoy Manor was classical orchestras for wedding ceremonies and celebrations. Any other time it was considered a distraction from his studies. Up until that day he hadn't known songs had lyrics. Words that people sing with the tune of instruments.
He stared at the swirling stone far above his head, soft dripping of water off of some far off thing gently lulling his eyes closed.
He took in a deep breath and winced as his voice cracked softly. He started singing for the first time in his twelve year old life. Funnily enough it was the one person in the school Draco did not want to learn from who taught him how to sing. Draco learned that he had quite a good singing voice too.
"Hey Jude, don't be afraid. Take a sad song and make it better. Remember to let her into your heart, then you can start to make it better. So let it out and let it in, Hey Jude begin, don't carry the world upon your shoulder. Well don't you know that its a fool who plays it cool, by making this world a little colder. Nanananana hey Jude don't make it bad. You have found her now go and get her. The minute you let her into your heart then you can start to make it better"