Cadence to the Rescue

Cadence pulled up in front of the cookie-cutter house on Privet Drive. Harry stood on the front lawn clutching a balled-up cloak in his arms protectively and Cadence swallowed thickly knowing exactly who was wrapped up in the school attire. Harry's cheeks were hallowed in and his eyes were painfully dilated as if he hadn't seen any light in days. His normally greenish-black hair was turning to a sewage type of brown and he sighed as he realized the potions Harry had applied had still not fully worn off even after a year of not applying it. which caused an almost metamorphmagus type after effect. Put shortly his hair had a mysterious tint of color to it that reflected his own emotions and due to the murky undertone of the raven locks Cadence became unsettled with the lack of emotions Harry was showing on his face. He had dark bags under his eyes and even though the cotton shirt he wore Cadence could tell that the child would be skin and bones. When Cadence stopped the car and stepped out he could see Harry visibly deflate before the boy stepped in the car, buckled, and locked his car door without saying a word. Cadence sighed and looked at Harry in the rearview mirror.
"I'll get your things and we can talk about this after lunch and a hot shower," he said softly. Harry nodded and laid down on the seats, still wrapping his arms tightly around the cold bodies.
Vernon glowered as Cadence stepped out of the vehicle and strode towards them radiating power. The walrus of a man visibly deflated and instead had the gall to look scared of the nineteen-year-old heading in his direction. Stepping over the large trunk Cadence grabbed Vernon by his large neck and tightened his grip dangerously. Nearby Petunia let out a small shriek as she watched her husband be lifted off the ground like a small child by the thin teenager. Cadence's eyes darkened to black as he stared at the man in hatred.
"If you ever," he said with a low growl "touch him again I will tear your skin from your flesh with my fangs"
Vernon turned an awful shade of purple as his air supply was cut off and tried to nod his fleshy head over Cadence's strong hands.
"You touch my son," he said knowing he was supposed to be acting as Newt Scamander in this moment but not caring at all about the repercussions of his next action, "I will kill yours."
He dropped Vernon heavily on the ground before picking up the almost 150-pound trunk and easily tossing it over his shoulder. He dropped in in the trunk of the car and closed the hatch without a problem.
Petunia was comforting her husband's bruised ego with an extremely pale face. Cadence angrily got back in the driver's seat and turned on the car.
"I don't fucking care what Dumbledore says you are not coming back here again," Cadence growled angrily before looking at Harry in the rearview mirror.
The boy was sleeping peacefully a trail of drool falling down his cheek. Cadence sighed and started to drive away from the surrey area with a small frown on his face. No one would touch his brother ever again even if it meant he had to leave the country with him.

An elegant black owl landed in the plastic shed in the backyard of Privet drive surprised to find it open. He put the letter on the ground and looked around for the boy he was meant to deliver it to. With an annoyed look, he picked the letter up in his beak again, unaware of the blood that now coated the front of it, and made to return home with another unopened and unanswered letter.