Winter break

Harry stepped through the front door of Scamander Manor and sighed audibly. He snatched the time turner off his neck in a panic, his throat closing in and slammed it into his bag. Relief. Relief to know that for the next two weeks he would be just Harry. No Caleb. No time turner. No pressure.
Harry walked through the familiar halls, gently running his fingertips over the wallpaper, smiling as the familiar silver fabric gleamed at him.
A small pop at his side alerted him of the presence of a house elf.
"May I take your bags, Master Harry?" A small voice asked.
"Demetry," Harry greeted with a smile "How have you been?"
"Well," Demetry said with a smile, "Lawrence has taught me everything I need to know about being a good house elf. We's restored nearly every property you own to it's former glory and we's almost ready to shows you the progress"
"Good," Harry said with a smile "and the other elves are good I assume?"
"The sickness is finally gone and the small ones don't remember what it was like back then anymore" Demetry took the bags from Harry with a smile and popped away to put them in his room.
Harry smiled and walked towards the kitchen. Thank gods for winter solstice. He needed a vacation.