Fuck ups

Caleb sighed and pulled out a jar of pills from his robe pocket. He quickly opened it and popped a pill into his mouth. Draco turned to look at Caleb with curiosity.

"Caleb," Draco said, tilting his head a little "What exactly are those pills for?"

"My health," Caleb replied, closing them and replacing them into his pocket.

"What's wrong with your health?" Draco asked, following Caleb through the hallways of the school.

"Nothing," Caleb replied, walking faster.

"If nothing's wrong then why do you take them?" Draco ducked through a door way, speeding up as well.

"I just have to."

"Why? What are they for?" Draco asked, becoming annoyed at being denied information.

"They just help, okay?" Caleb said, his voice becoming louder.

"Help you with what?" Draco asked, practically running to keep up.

Caleb cringed and ran up a nearby staircase. Draco growled and began the hunt, chasing Caleb up the stairs and around students. The two ran down hallways in a furious power chase. Caleb tripped up a flight of stairs, a stair board falling away under his feet. Draco jumped over the missing board. They continued up the flights, yelling at each other in anger. Suddenly the stairs rocked under their feet and then detached from the wall, turning towards the middle of the hallway and stopping. A gate now where they had come from. Caleb groaned and turned around to face the furious blond.

"Caleb Scamander I demand you tell me what they are for now!" Draco said, his hands on his hips.

"You demand me?" Caleb said, aghast.

"Yes, you refuse to do what I ask so now I have to force you! Now what is in that bottle?"

Caleb's eyes flickered black and Draco swallowed, he suddenly had the image of Ron Weasley flying through the air like a rag doll and realized just how much power his friend actually had.

"You DEMAND me?!" Caleb repeated, his voice powerful and strong. "You don't get to boss me around like I'm some sort of brainless Slytherin!"

Draco opened his mouth to respond but found his voice lodged in his throat. Caleb glared at him with a fury that made Draco's knees clatter.

"I am not going to be controlled by some box-dye blond nit who thinks he owns the world!" Caleb shouted, the stairs rocking under their feet. "As for my pills they are my business! You don't need to know what is in them, what they are for or why I take them! If you can't respect my privacy and actually trust me like a proper friend would, instead of acting like a spoiled, pompous, little brat every time someone says no to you then maybe I would tell you, but until the day comes that I think you are ready to handle the truth I will be keeping my reasoning to myself!"

Caleb gasped and sank to the floor panting heavily and Draco felt as though the giant invisible hands that had been wrapped around his throat suddenly disappeared and felt his face heating up.

"Box-dye?" He shouted, walking up the step to where Caleb was panting heavily.

"Draco," Caleb said, weakly.

"BOX-DYE?!" Draco repeatedly, "I DO NOT DYE MY HAIR!"

"Draco, shut up," Caleb reached into his pocket and pulled out an inhaler, shaking it weakly and placing it to his mouth.

"What the fuck is that?" Draco said, staring horrified as it hissed and Caleb inhaled the contents.

"It's my inhaler," Caleb responded, looking back up at Draco.

Draco could have sworn that Caleb's eyes were a very bright shade of green. Without hesitation Draco stared at the bright green eyes as Caleb puffed on the piece of plastic. Slowly the eyes turned their normal shade of brown and Draco turned away, his mind reeling.

"So this medication," Draco said, looking down the flight of stairs. "It's muggle?"

"Some of it," Caleb responded.

"And..." Draco leaned on the staircase railing "Nathan approved of that did he?"

"Yeah," Caleb said, unscrewing the lid of one of his jars.

"Uh-huhhhhh," Draco slowly pulled his wand from his pocket and hid it behind his leg "No complaints from Vernon?"

Caleb looked up at Draco, his eyebrows drawing together in confusion.

"What did you just-?"

"Tell me, Harry," Draco said, turning to look at the other boy.

"OBLIVIATE!"

Draco grabbed his head and groaned for a second. His eyes glazed over and his wand fell. Harry stared horrified with his wand pointing at Draco's head. The walls around the castle creaked and a loud noise went off making Harry jump.

"Harry Potter please see the headmaster immediately," a loud woman's voice filled the halls making the students around the school look up in confusion "Do not attempt to leave"

Harry stared at Draco who was rubbing his head in confusion.
"Caleb? What the hell happened?" Draco said, rubbing his forehead.
"Fuck" Harry groaned, pacing back and forth "FUCK"
"Caleb?" Draco asked, watching the Hufflepuff with confusion.
"Shit," Caleb said, tugging at his hair "I have to do it! I have to fucking do it!"
"Caleb what the fuck are you talking about?"
"Fuck it," Harry breathed, pulling the gold chain from his shirt.
"Caleb what the fuck is that?" Draco asked, watching in fear.
The message still played looping in the air around them.
"Fuck!" Harry shouted as Dumbledore appeared above them.
"Caleb don't!" Dumbledore called, staring down at them in horror. "We can fix it!"
Harry stared up at Dumbledore in terror.
"WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON?" Draco screamed.
Then Harry's hand slipped and the dial turned back.
Caleb Scamander was gone.